Kurokenbokuaka ⸝⸝ Roommates 🛏

7 AM in the morning and only 2 people were awake, both Akaashi and Kuroo, standing beside the black marble kitchen counters whilst stirring their coffee. Both males preferred their coffee more to the sweeter side, but not too much to blind the bitter flavors meant to be sipped through. "We should wake up Kenma by now, huh?" Kuroo questioned. "Hm, agreed." Akaashi sipped at the warm beverage, holding onto the mug for warmth. As they finished their cups, placing them in the silver finished sink they walked over to their shared room.

Gray walls and two bunk beds side to side. 2 still unfolded, and messy. Whereas pillows littered on the floor beside, the drooping baby blue blanket touching the grayish-brown carpeting. Kuroo walked over to Kenma, shaking him softly by his side, "Hey hey - wake up," he softly whispered, "Wakey wake up kenma-" he shook the smaller only to earn soft mumbles, "Quit it, dumbass.." watching as the pudding head only turned his head toward the wall, clutching onto the blanket. He let out a small sneeze before sniffing up, "It's so cold - the fuck," he mumbled, only to remember summer has drifted away. The time for tank tops and shorts completely replaced by the true comfort of baggy hoodies and sweatpants, paired with thick cotton and lengthy socks. Akaashi on the other hand stayed beside Bokuto's little bunk, feeling the purple fluffy pillow right behind him.

Morning like this were a true comfort. The pairing of cloudy skies in the early morning, the early grey. Akaashi let his fingers run through Bokuto's bicolored locks, soft and just washed, telling he showered last night.
The window let out bright light into the cold darkness of the room, yet the pillows and blankets made it warm and lovable, for warmth was a true desire right now. Kenma pulled into Kuroo, not wishing to wake up, but instead pulling the taller to sleep beside him. "I, don't wanna - get up." He mumbled, voice soft yet moody. "But it's breakfast time, puddin head." The ravenette chuckled.

Only soon enough to weakly give in to those pulls and moody slumbersome mumbles, Akaashi let out a faint yawn, whilst Bokuto snored lightly. He ran his fingers more over through his hair, occasionally feeling the purple pillows fluffiness and the softness of the cotton grey sheet over him. He was warm, incredibly warm - as if he were some personal heater. Kuroo laid aside the gamer, hugging him dearly whilst his head rested on that pillow, both now sharing that pillow.

Minutes passed by, only for a full 30 minutes to form, Kuroo and Kenma spooning, whereas Kuroo's snores could be heard around. Akaashi was still awake, he heard as Bokuto had the most weakest snores he's ever heard, the were slow and soft, as Bokuto had a lil drool on the side of his lips, face pressed right against the pillow. Akaashi let out a soft chuckle, "heh,," he said, forming a warm-fuzzy hearted smile, dorky as could be. He closed his eyes, resting it on the small fraction of the pillow he could get, wrapping his arms around Bokuto. Only then to sleep again for a couple minutes, then only to wake up later. For any way, it was a slow and tired day.

     I haven't written in more than a month, and now I've finally made up my mind on this fic

I haven't written in more than a month, and now I've finally made up my mind on this fic. The happy last chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed this fic, love you all. Drink water, and hope you enjoyed reading 🤍

593 words~