six

Luke's POV

It was now the day before my birthday and me and the boys had yet to plan what we were going to do. Malum were coming round to help us organise although they apparently had an idea of what they wanted to do.

My parents had gone to sort out some final arrangements for the meal I was supposed to have with them and some other family members; I must admit it wasn't that appealing.

 Though, it was my 18th and I understood why they wanted to see me and I guess a family meal was the only way they thought all of them could see me properly. I appreciated the gesture because it was sweet of them.

The doorbell ringing broke my thoughts and I immediately moved to go answer the door.

"Luke!" Calum immediately shouted as I opened the door and he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Cal." Was all I said back and Calum pulled away smiling before Michael pulled me in for a hug.

"Long time no see Luke mate, I've missed you." Michael said and I told him I'd missed him too.

Ashton made his way downstairs as I invited Michael and Calum into my house, they both hugged Ashton and said they'd missed him before we sat down in the living room. Ashton sat down next to me whilst Malum sat on the opposite couch.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked as we got settled into the couches.

"Well, Cal and I have been thinking go clubbing in Manchester and just stay over there because they have good clubs and hotels as well as it only being like an hour and half away." Calum answered me and I took that that was the plan Michael and him had come up with.

"I kind of like the sound of that actually." I replied with a smile.

"Really? Good because that was the only idea me and Michael had." Calum sighed with relief.

"And we already booked a hotel so if you said no then that would have been a little awkward." Michael then added and Ashton laughed at them because they were risky enough to do that even though if I had said no, that would definitely have been awkward like Michael said.

"Well, now that that was pre-decided, let's get to work on sorting everything else out." Ashton then spoke up and we got going with sorting the other details out.

The organisation for the night out tomorrow only lasted about 10 minutes, I had largely no input considering it was my birthday but I guess I didn't mind. They seemed to be enjoying sorting out details and I didn't mind. Means I don't have to do any thinking.

After they'd finished discussing, Ashton turned to me. "Are you ok with tomorrow's plan?"

"Yeah, sounds fine. Get away for the night, should be fun."

"Great, it's all set then." Ashton said and smiled before nodding.

"Well, Calum and I have to go get your present because we procrastinated so we best go. We'll obviously be round tomorrow." Michael informed me with a smile and then he quickly tugged Calum out of the house.

I laughed at their disorganisation.

At least I had tomorrow planned and I no longer had to worry about what was happening and going to Manchester seemed good, gave us a bit of freedom and a chance to have more fun.

"How you feeling, babe?" Ashton asked just after Malum left.

"Tired but ok, I'm looking forward to tomorrow though." I smiled at Ashton who leaned in to kiss my head.

"Are you taking your tablets?" He asked.

"I am but I won't tomorrow, can't take them with alcohol." I mentioned before Ashton could protest to me not taking the tablets.

"Alright but please remember to take them once the alcohol is out of your system?"

"I will, I like taking them if they get rid of the nightmares a lot of the time but I don't need to feel numb all the time."

"I know but if the tablets help then it's good to take them." Ashton brushed some of my hair back.

"I know, I will, don't worry." I said and leaned in to kiss him.

"Good." Ashton smiled and I smiled back, feeling the care he had for me which I truly appreciated.

"I love you, Ash."

"I love you too, baby." Ashton then kissed me again but for longer this time. "I cannot believe you're 18 tomorrow." He said when he pulled away.

"Sounds weird, I know." I grinned at him.

"My little Lukey is going to be an adult, like me. How scary."

"Shush." I laughed and kissed him.

When I pulled away, Ashton seemed to follow my lips and he connected them again, not wanting it to end.

"Ash." I gasped when he pulled away.

"Come on, Lukey." Ashton smirked, "Let's go upstairs whilst your parents are out." He kissed me again and I couldn't help but smile too, getting the implication.

----------------------

A/N: Biggest load of crap ever, I don't even know what this chapter is other than boring. I'm sorry about that but I've literally been writing this for like days and I can't do any better so I'm sorry.

Also, I feel like shit cos of my sister so that's why the end of the chapter is so rubbish. On the upside though, I got tickets to The Veronicas so yay.

Anyway, I'll try make the next chapter better. Thanks for reading.