one

Luke's POV

Not getting much sleep in the night due to my nightmares, I woke up tired; extremely tired to be exact. Mr Bates was playing through my mind and it was very hard to sleep and I hated him for that because even though he wasn't here to hurt me he could still hurt me in my dreams.

"Hey Luke?" Ashton's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said as I turned to face the door where Ashton stood.

"Cal is coming to help me get uni supplies, want to come?" He asked.

"Yeah, ok then."  I answered before getting out of bed and slipping on some clothes.

"Meet me downstairs when you're ready." Ashton then left the room and I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

There were bags under my eyes and I just looked awful, I looked sick. However, I just kind of ignored it and pushed my hair up into my usual quiff before making my way downstairs. Ashton was already waiting with all of us stuff and so I quickly slipped my shoes on and joined him.

"God you look tired baby, how much sleep did you get?" Ashton said as he looked at me properly as we were about to leave.

"Not much after I woke up from that nightmare, I just couldn't get him out of my mind." I said as I walked out of the house, Ashton following behind me and closing the door.

"Do you want me to call the therapist when we get back? Talking about it with her could help you." Ashton suggested and when I nodded, he took my hand for reassurance. "It'll be ok, Lukey."

Nodding, I turned my head to smile at him and he smiled back before leaning in to kiss me as we walked which may have been a little awkward but I didn't care. "Thanks for this, Ashy." I said as we walked.

"No problem, I want to help you anyway I can and if getting you back to your therapist helps you then I'll get you to that."

"You're amazing, I love you." I said and this time I stopped him to kiss him properly and he slipped his hands onto my hips.

"I love you too baby." Ashton kissed me again before we started to make our way to town for the university supplies that we needed before we started in 2 months. It was kind of daunting but I was excited to go because it was a new chapter in my life and I would be doing it with Ashton as well.

After shopping for around an hour, we got all the stuff we could be bothered carrying which was only things like folders etc and then went to the closest coffee shop we could find. I wasn't a fan of coffee but it was a good place to just sit and talk without having to go home.

"Are you feeling better now?" Ashton asked as we sat down with our drinks, him with coffee and me with hot chocolate.

"Yeah, I'm alright now. Cleared my mind a bit." I answered.

"That's good, I'm happy." Ashton smiled.

"I am too."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, I am." I confirmed and smiled at him.

"Good." Ashton nodded and then leaned over to kiss me.

----------

Mr Bates' POV

Baseball caps and sunglasses did wonders for an escaped criminal like me. No one had spotted me and it'd been days, this meant I was able to sit and watch Luke in the café across the street. I was sat on the outside area of a pub opposite and the view of Luke was wonderful.

Seeing him after 2 years was wonderful, I'd missed him so much and now he was 18 and fully grown; well, he was even more beautiful.

Being out a few days, I'd been watching Luke but it was hard to avoid taking him right there and then. I had to resist though because I was waiting for a better opportunity so that I would be able to get away with it.

However, I had to settle for my pictures I took, just like before but it was harder this time.

Seeing Luke and Ashton getting up and leaving the café, I got up too and followed behind the pair; feeling jealous of the hand holding and the kissing they did as they walked. I didn't like seeing that and it only made me want Luke more because he was mine.

He was mine and I was going to get him back.

----------------

A/N: So, this is chapter 1. I'm sorry it's so bad but thank you for the response on the previous parts, it means a lot.

Please then vote and comment on this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks x