seventeen

Mr Bates' POV

To avoid police detection, I got out of the stolen car around the corner from Luke's house and then only got out of the car when my baseball cap was adorning my head. I wanted to obscure the sight of my face to avoid the police spotting me because I'd even attempted what I was about to attempt.

Walking with my hand in my pocket, I kept a firm hold of the knife so when I was close enough to the police car I could use it against the officer in it.

 The officer's face could be seen in the side-view mirror and so I took note of the fact that his window was open meaning I wouldn't have to open the door to get to him. Creeping towards the car, I waited until his face was turned in the other direction before I leaped in with my plan.

As he turned his head, I rushed up towards the car and didn't give him chance to react before I shoved my hand in through the window and sliced his throat with the knife.

And without giving him a second thought, I moved towards the side of the house where I'd seen another officer walk to. However, this time the officer had his back to me which made it easy to slice his throat; he didn't even get a chance to make a sound. Neither did the 2 officers at the back of the house.  

Smiling at the now dead officers, I moved towards the back door of Luke's house and did my best not to laugh when I found it unlocked. Everything was slotting nicely into place and it was ridiculous how easy this was.

Luke was almost certainly mine now.

Creeping up the stairs, I walked into where I suspected Luke's room was and smirked when I saw Luke on his bed because I'd remembered his room correctly and both Ashton and Luke were sleeping. This might make everything that little bit easier.

Going to Luke's side of the bed, I gently removed Ashton's arms from around him and carefully tried to pick Luke up from the bed before I must have woken him because the next thing I knew, blue eyes were staring up at me.

Quickly, I sealed my hand over his mouth and grabbed his wrists before he could attempt to wake Ashton up. "You make a sound and I'll slit Ashton's throat." I threatened and Luke nodded his head quickly, obviously terrified.

Removing my hand from his mouth, I waited to see if he'd scream and when he didn't I pulled him up by his wrists and pressed his back to my chest before resealing my hand over his mouth, the knife now close to his face.

"Are you ready to go with me?" I whispered and he nodded.

Smirking, I walked Luke out of his room and down the stairs before proceeding to take him out of the house. Upon seeing the dead officers, Luke let out a scream from behind my hand but I pushed him forward so I could get him to the car I'd stolen.

Luke was crying by the time we got there, I could feel the tears on my hand but I ignored it as I opened the car door and shoved him in the passenger seats at the back.

"Please let me go." He begged as I reached forward to grab the rope and cloth I purchased on the way here, courtesy of the woman I'd stolen the car off.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that Lukey." I smirked as I slotted the cloth between Luke's lips before tying it around the back of his head. He immediately tried to pull it out but I grabbed his wrists and twisted him so I could tie his wrists behind his back. That was a lot harder due to his struggling but when I'd tied his wrists tightly, Luke scooted as far away from me as he could go.

"Don't be afraid of me, Lukey." I said and he just kind of stared at me with his watery blue eyes. I found something about that cute and there was something quite appealing about having him tied up and gagged. "You look so pretty like this." I said and his eyes widened.

Leaning in, I pressed a kiss to his cheek before I bent down to tie his feet together. I couldn't risk him kicking at me now could I?

"Right, now that you're almost set I think it's time that we go." I smiled at Luke who immediately started shaking his head. "Come on, baby, just lie down for me." I said and pulled Luke down so he was lying on the seats.  I then leaned over and attached the rope around his ankles to the door so Luke would be prevented from sitting up properly and attracting attention.

Then, smiling, I hoped into the driver's seat and wasted no time in beginning to drive. Luke was protesting and struggling on the back seats but I ignored him, he was now mine and I was not going to give him up no matter how much he protested.

--------------------------

A/N: Not really feeling this chapter, this was my second attempt at writing it and I got like 700 words in the first time before I decided I didn't like it and so I don't really want to write it again, hence why I'm uploading.

I do hope you guys like it and are excited to read more, I'm excited to see you guys react to this as reactions seem to be pretty lacking lately. I hope I have engaged you in this story again, I'm sorry it's not been as interesting as some of you would have liked.

Anyway, please let me know what you think. Please vote and comment xxx