19

“You don't remember me do you” I shake my head “I'm your dad” before I have the time to process anything. I got yanked back towards a hard chest, I looked up and saw Alessandro with an angry face.

“Get away from her” he screams at my I suppose biological dad. A look of hurt flashes before his eyes and says “no Alessandro don't do that she's my daughter, I atleast have the right to see her, talk to her, hug her and make up for all those 15 years i wasn't there”

“Your the reason she wasn't present all those years, your the reason she had to grow up in a shit household, your the reason Xaviers doesn't let his guard down, your the reason he doesn't trust anybody and has this whole bad boy facade going on to hide his emotions, your the reason Ace doesnt take out his nose out of those books and doesn't go live life like a normal 19 year old, your the reason River has become suicidal, your the reason i had to grow up at such a young age, your the reason I had to take care of them when i couldn't even take care of myself, your the reason your best friend is dead, I can still hear their screams, I have nightmares all because of you, I regret everything I did, your the reason I had to kill someone at such a young age, your the reason we grew up without a mom”

I've never seen Alessandro this vulnerable. “Please son don't do this” my dad begs Alessandro but Alessandro just turns around and goes to his room. When I turned around I saw that everybody was here and had been listening to everything including Xavier.

Ace was crying while Xavier was comforting him and River was just glaring at him.

Dad just run up the stairs and starts banging on alessandro's door “please son try to understand Blake was a fucking bastard he deserved and so was his pathetic wife, and I did all that stuff to make you a man, and your mom she was a whore” as soon as the sentence leaves his mouth Alessandro's door swings open and hes grabbing dad by the collar aginst a wall.

“Blake was one of the nicest man I've ever met and Amelie was an amazing woman they did not deserve what you forced us to do, your the reason I can't sleep at night, they didn't deserve that just cuz you can't keep your dick in your pants”

“Mom, mom was not a whore, stop blaming her for your mistakes, you're the one who brought a new woman every night while you guys were still married” Alessandro lets dad go and gets a slap from him.

“What is he doing here” Xaviers voice breaks us out of our never ending glares towards dad. I turn around and see Axel crying. Looks like he heard all of our conversation. Remembering how hard this conversation must've been for him I ran over to him and hugged him “Who's that kid”.

“How ironic of you to not remember me, maybe my name would ring a bell Axel Greya look of recognition crosses dad's face, which soon gets morphed into anger. He charges towards Axel but Alessandro catches dad by the collar and doesn't let him go towards axel “touch that boy and I'd make you wish you were dead” he says through gritted teeth.

“Don't forget whos in charge here son”

“Oh I didn't, it's me, before going to jail you handed everything over to me, so don't forget who's in charge here father dad kicks Alessandro in the stomach very hard that makes me flinch and Alessandro clutching his stomach in pain. Dad walks over to the guest bedroom and shuts the door behind him loudly.

“I'm sorry you had to see this” I tell Axel

“Its okay at least i got closure”

“Are you okay”

“Im fine but Alessandro needs you more then me” I smile and peck his lips and then run towards Alessandro, I help him up and take him towards his room.

I give him an ice pack and he removes his shirt. He has a perfect toned 6 pack but that doesn't intrigue me, the scars on his back do. They look like belt marks.

“Wh-at happ-ened to you-r bac-k” I stutter trying to comprehend what I was seeing.

“Dad” one word makes my blood go cold.

“Are those belt marks” he nods “why” i say barely above a whisper. He pats the place beside him and I go and sit there. “I can already assume Axel told you about the mafia” I give him a confused look “wait you knew who he was” he nods “then why'd you let me hang out with him” “he like you” i blush and smile and hug him. “So before dad got sent to jail-” i cut him off “why'd he go to jail” “i'm getting there”

“Mafia is a messy business he’d make us do things that we didn't wanna do at a young age, so when we’d disobey him he’d beat us with his belt,I was the oldest which meant I had to protect my brothers, I never let him hit them I'd always take the beatings” a single tear trickled down his face. “One day he came home drunk and really angry, he started throwing alcohol bottles at us, River, Ace and Xavier were hiding behind me while he was throwing a tantrum. I don't know what went through his mind, he just picked up Ace and started choking him, I did everything I could to get him off but he was a lot stronger than me, Xavier got really scared and called the police and that's how he went to jail but now he's back“why is he back though, child abuse is a serious crime and they dont let you walk away for attempted murder”

“Money” one word made shivers run down my spine.

“That boyfriend of yours Axel ” I blush “he's not my boyfriend” I playfully swat his arm “not yet” he smirks “don't let him go, he's a keeper, he truly cares for you”