18

I head back to my room and close the door loudly trying to make a point that I'm angry. I head over to my mirror and look at myself, I look pathetic. Mascara running down my face with tears, there are red handprints on my neck, my eyes are red and my face is swollen from crying.

Today's events flash through my eyes, how events took a turn. I was kissing axel one moment and the next Xavier was strangling me. Some moments just don't last forever.

************

The weekend went by in a flash. I stayed in my room, only went out to get food. I spent the whole weekend studying, then watching Lucifer and late nights were spent talking to Axel via text.

I shut my locker and sigh.  Why couldn't my life be normal?

Lily, Natalie, Corinna and David all make their way towards me and ask me the details of how my date went. First I made them promise that nobody would know about this except us. Then I proceed on and tell them everything.

“Did you guys kiss?''Natalie asks me and I blush. That's all the assurance they needed and they started asking me how the kiss was but I refused to tell them all the details. I'd like to keep some stuff for myself.

We were discussing about the english homework when suddenly the whole school went quiet. I scan the students and all their eyes are diverted towards the main gate of the school. My eyes make their way to the gate and land on an expressionless axel.

My eyes widen. What is he doing here, did i do something wrong. Millions of questions race through my head. Axel's eyes land on me and his expression softens. He starts to take a step forwards when Taylor, the queen B who accused me of incest and is in love with my brother stands in front of axel.

“Hey im Taylor, but you must've already heard about me cuz i'm quite popular here, anyways welcome to our highschool” she sticks out her hand for axel to shake it but he walks past, while bumping shoulders into her almost like she doesn't exist which leaves her mouth agape.

He starts walking towards me while lily practically squeals like its Harry Styles walking towards us. Students have already started whispering rumours but I don't listen to them cuz  I'm still confused.

Axel drapes his arms around my shoulder and kisses the side of my head “what are you doing here axel” i ask him, the whole school is watching us with shocked expressions while Taylor has a scowl on her face. “Why, not happy to see me here princess” my heart does a somersault when he says princess. I smile at him “i am but i'm just confused”

“I had one year of highschool left so I was like why not transfer schools and be closer to my girl? '' my heart stopped beating for a second and a blush creeped up on my cheeks while Lily and Corinna aww at us and Natalie gags at us. Typical Natalie.

After introducing Axel to my friends I showed him to the office. They already know who axel was so that made things a little less awkward.

After getting his schedule which had all the same classes as me we headed to math, my least favorite subject.

When we step into our maths class the whole room goes silent and stares at us. Half of the girls pull their shirts down to show more cleavage while the other half of the girls glared at me. I feel a little self conscious but I shove it back and go sit in my normal seat. Axel tells the class his name but doesn't go any further.

Mr black tells him to take a seat anywhere he'd like and he sat behind me making me grin from ear to ear. After about 5 minutes of listening to Mr Black rambling about finding his x axel leans forward so his lips are touching my ear sending shivers down my spine. “Is your class always this boring” i nod not being able to say anything due to the close proximity.

He takes a handful of my hair and shoves it to the side and then kisses the side of my neck, wanting him to go on but I have to remember we are in a classroom. I turn back and glare at him while smiling and he gives me an innocent shrug. I roll my eyes and turn back around focusing on the board, the smile never leaving my face.

************

Lunch came around fast, the classes before this were spent by Axel constantly teasing me it was cute tho. A few people tried to talk to him but he completely ignored them.

As I stepped foot into the cafeteria the first thing I spotted was Taylor sitting on Xaviers lap, I didn't think he'd show up but I guess I was wrong. Ace has been driving me since Xavier went M.I.A even though Xavier returned he didn't trust me alone with him which I loved Ace for.

The whole cafeteria stops doing whatever they were doing when they hear Taylor clap rather loudly and sarcastically looking right at me. “Oh look who finally decided to join us thought you were too good to join after becoming this school's new slut” she spoke with venom.

“Actually i've been here the whole time but you were too busy to notice since you had your face stuck between Xaviers legs” she looks at me shocked and a few people snickerd. “And the only slut i see here is you” I spat here.

Natalie walks over here and pours her chocolate milkshake on her and then says oops with a fake concern on her face. Axel wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him and whispers that's my girl which makes we want to kiss him but i am not a fan of PDA.

*********

I was doing my homework on the dining table with Ace beside me doing his university work when a doorbell interrupted us. I told Ace that id go get it since he was busy studying.

When I opened the door a man probably in his late 60s, with pepper hair and a blank look over his face. He wears jeans and a normal half sleeves black shirt, he is quite well built for a man his age, he looks alot like Alessandro.

He gives me a confused expression before recognition washes over his face “chantal” he says quietly almost above a whisper. I reply with “excuse me but do i know you”

“You don't remember me do you” i shake my head “i'm your dad”