1

USED AND ABUSED

I was currently sprinting back to my house from school faster than a ferrari.

My maths teacher thought it would be a good idea to stop and discuss about getting into advanced maths

I know I'm good but I'm not that good that you stop me and put my life in danger. I pleaded to her to let me go and have this talk tomorrow but she insisted.

Its 3:50 and usually Thomas my step dad is at home by 4 and it looks like i wasn't gonna reach home until 4:20

When I reached home I saw Thomass car on the front porch parked crooked wow he had to come home drunk the day I got late.

I thought to myself that i should just run away and come back tomorrow but i looked up and a drop of water fell down on my face.

It looked like it was gonna rain all night long.

I slowly opened the front door which in my surprise was unlocked. Note the sarcasm.

I crept into the tiny kitchen and took out a packet of macaroni which I had to buy with my own money.

Ever Since my mom died Thomas developed this really bad drinking habit i mean it was bad before her death.

Thomass drinking was the reason my mom is dead and it still traumatized me today.

But since she's died Thomas has gotten more violent and other stuff which i would not like to speak about.

Because of thomass violent behaviour he lost his job and I had to get a job in a coffee shop nearby.

I was 16, that's the only job I could get. It didn't pay much but it was enough to survive plus we lived in Goderich, Ontario it was Canada's 5th least populated city so many people did not come to that coffee shop and people were obsessed with Starbucks and Dunkins so didn't bother disturbing us.

The macronis were done and I strained them and was putting them on a plate when I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me closer to that person, Thomas .

I felt sloppy, wet kisses go down my neck , his hand went under my shirt and i froze i pushed him because i couldn't let him do it not again

i was running back to my room when he grabbed me by my waist

"where do you think you are going you useless piece of shit" he shouted at me and all i could do is cry but tears wouldn't even form in my eyes i was numb.

He started unbuckling his belt and I sat down on the floor ready.

Ready to get hit by whatever was coming at me i was to scared to look up at that demon, he's a pathetic excuse of a man ,

He was about to hit me but his phone rang and he picked it up and answered it.

I wasn't listening to their conversation and i didnt wanna get in trouble.

He put his phone in his back pocket and looked at me with his sinful eyes and said "this isn't over bitch". He opened the door and walked out

I took out my phone and looked at the time uff thank god there's still an hour left for work.

I rush back to my room and get into the shower and let the scorching heat of the water hit my back. It felt nice the pain felt nice

I got out of the shower, brushed my hair and teeth. I didn't really have curly hair. I had straight hair so i didn't need to spend much time on my hair.

I put on some black legging on and a comfortable blue hoodie.