11

Axels POV

I can't believe Chantal is related to these mother fuckers, she's like an angel compared to these demons, and Alessandro is Lucifer, the king of hell  he tortures every single innocent citizen in Canada.

Like he did to my parents. I swear one day I'll get my revenge and it won't be pretty.

Chantal tells her brothers that I rescued her and Alessandro looked at me with thank full eyes, I wanted to rip those eyes ou-

"Axel you look strangely familiar" Lucifer tells me. It's maybe cuz I'm the son of---

"Yes he does look oddly familiar" River tells Alessandro while eyeing me up and down. I'll name him Ted Bundy.

"I don't think we've ever met" I lie to them.

"Well thank you for taking care of my sister and helping her out is there somesomething we could do in return" yes Lucifer you can. You can bring my dead parents back.

"Nope honestly it was nothing, I would do that for anyone" which wasn't a lie, I didn't know she was a Russo and I helped her.

Wow Axel wow, you just broke your number one rule never help a Russo my subconscious mocked me

But she looked so innocent and vulnerable

And there goes rule no 2 never show sympathy or care for a Russo

But it's not her fault she's a Russo

"Okay well we'll be going now thank you so much for your help and if you need anything here's my card" I take a mental note to tear it to peices

"Wait Chantal can I have your number maybe we could be friends"
what the fuck did I just do I've only known her for a couple of hours and she's already messing with my head.

"Um sure, I'd love that" she had the biggest smile on her face.

********

2 hectic days later and I'm back at school

2 hectic days later and I'm back at school. Me and Axel became really good friends, Ace is a absolutely fine now just on bed rest, Alessandro, River and Xavier are acting pretty suspicious.

I was taking books out of my locker when David, Natalie and Corinna approached me.

"Are the rumours true" Corinna asks me.

"Corinna shut up, is everything okay you didn't come to school yesterday and neither did your brothers so people started these crazy theories " Natalie asks me

"Yup I'm fine, just some stuff at home that I had to take care of and what rumours" did they actually find out?... how?

"Well people are saying that Xavier got arrested because he shot his own brother" David explained to me. That's an absurd theory. He's too soft to shoot his own brother.

"Woah that's absurd, even though Xavier is a douche bag he would never shoot his own brother" people are crazy man.

"So fuck those rumous" Natalie announces in the hallway. Everybody was giving us weird looks.

As if I already needed more attention today. People I don't even know have asked me how I was doing.

************

I get home and head towards my bedroom when I again hear Alessandro and Xavier shouting from Alessandros office.

"You cannot do this Xavier it's way to dangerous, you might get killed and you're not trained enough" Alessandro explains

"What the fuck man, then train me and I might jock your memory up, you said you'd do this if I was nice to Chantal" nice to me. What does he mean. Is this all a joke.

Xavier stepped out of Alessandros office and looked at me with no emotion.

"Alessandro you might want to see this" Alessandro walks out of his office and goes pale as soon as he sees me

"How much of that did you hear" he asks me with guilt on his face

"Just enough to know that I need some air" I say while turning around and heading towards the staircase.

I could hear Alessandro yelling at me for me to stop and and let him explain everything.

But before he made his way down the stairs I was already out the driveway.

Where was I going I don't know.

I knew his behaviour was too good to be true. How can a person change his opinion on how they feel about someone else so quickly.

The logical part wanted me to believe all of this was true. That Xavier did hate me. I'm just a nobody.

But the stupid part of me kept telling me that I misheard everything. That this was all a big miss understanding.

Now I sat in an ice cream parlour eating double chocolate chip ice cream and questioning every moment of my life.

It should have been me instead of my mom.

What did Alessandro gave Xavier in return for being to me. It must've been pretty big since he was being to me.

Maybe he is capable of shooting his own brother.