12

**********I should have known this was too good to be true

**********
I should have known this was too good to be true. I hate my brothers, more specifically I hate xavier. I was so occupied with my own thoughts that I didn't hear footsteps approaching to my table.

"Is this seat taken" an all to familiar, husky voice asked me

"Nope it's all yours" I tell him while playing with my icecream. Listening to his voice makes my knees week.

"Fancy seeing you here" I tell him

"What do you mean" confusion clear on his face

"I didn't take you as a guy who comes down to an ice cream parlour and eats ice cream cuz it will ruin your masculanity most guys like you are afraid that girls seeing them at an place like this would ruin they're bad boy facade "

"Well I am not like most guys, I used to come here all the time with my little sister"

"I didn't know you had a sister" I thought he lived alone

"I did" he smiles at me but I could see the pain in his eyes. But it went away as quickly as it came.  Without thinking I take his hand into mine as a sign of comfort. I know what it's like to lose someone so dear to your heart.

"You've got a little icecream there" he points to my face.

"Where" I pick up my napkin. He gets up and leans forward, right into my face. I can feel my heart skip a beat at the distance our lips our at. I'm certain he's gonna kiss me. I can feel his breath on my face.

He licks the corner of my lips "right there". My heart is still hamering in my chest and my cheeks have a deep crimson colour. I wanted that moment to last forever. I'm a little disappointed he didn't kiss me but I can add that to the list of disappointments today. I look up and see him smirking at me.

"Wanna play 20 questions"

"What" I had been daydreaming about his lips that I didn't hear him

"I said wanna play 20 questions"

"Sure"

"I'll go first, do you have a boyfriend" I never had a boyfriend. Thomas didn't let me, he already thought I went to school to sleep with people.

"Nope"

"Aww that's a bummer what's a pretty girl like you single" I blush even deeper at his words. He thought I was pretty."What about you, do you have a girlfriend" I wanna know very badly. I think I might have a chance after that intimate moment.

"Nope, single and ready to mingle" I laugh at how cheesey that  was. "That was so cheesy". He starts laughing to. After a good laughing fit and a couple of teardrops we gained our senses back. People were starting to give us judgemental glances.

He was about to ask me another question when his eyes widened behind me.

"What is your brother doing here" oh shit

"Chantal Jane Russo who gave you the right to run away" I didn't need to turn around to figure out it was Alessandro.

"I uh just needed to clear my head and figure out some things I heard when I was walking past your office"

"Maybe if you would've stayed and listened to what we had to say you could've figured it out"

"What's the point you guys lie to me all the time"

"What do you mean"

"The better question is how did you find me"

"That's none of your concern"

"Um actually it is"

"Chantal we need to go home and have a talk"

"Actually I don't wanna go home"

"You have no other choice" he grabs my hand and drags me to the car. He picks me up and puts me in the passenger seat then buckles in the seat belt.

"Next time you'll think about running away"

"I didn't run away" he raises his eyebrow "I just went out to get ice cream" I am starting to get annoyed "you did not tell me you had a boyfriend" he keeps looking ahead "who Axel he is not my boyfriend" I wish he was "really cuz "friends" do not lick each others faces" I can feel the blush form on my cheeks.

"That was nothing and you mister-hypocritr-Russo stop trying to change the subject" I huff "but the blush on your cheeks says that wasn't nothing" there he goes changing the subject "what type of deal did you make with Xavier".

"That is none of your business" he still keeps looking ahead