22

The sunlight peeking through the blinds woke me up. A very unlady-like groan escapes my mouth because of the major headache. I rub my temples in an attempt to soothe the headache “I told you not to drink too much” I hear from beside me “and when have I ever listened to you” I stick my tongue out at him and he just chuckles.

I try to get up but he just wraps his arm tighter around me. I tried again but he won't let me so i just gave up. He lays his head on my breasts so there's absolutely no way of me getting up. “How much did I drink yesterday?” I ask him “alot and you admitted you were batman” I blush in embarrassment.

“What else did I do” I ask him not really wanting to know “well you were continuously stumbling on air and a few other things” i raise my eyebrow at him “what other things” I ask him. He props himself on his elbow and looks down at me. I think he's gonna answer my question but he just kisses me.

********

“So sweet of you to join us,” dad says to Axel while walking in the kitchen like he owns the place. Everybody glares at him except  Ace who's eating cereal trying to avoid dad and Alessandro who just shakes his head in disappointment. “At least I'm welcome here,” Axels says, venom dripping in his voice. I think he's talking about the time when I told him Alessandro told me he was good for me.

“I'm welcome here” dad says with authority “are you though” Xavier raised an eyebrow at him. He takes a step towards him “what now are you gonna hit me” dad takes one more step towards him while clenching his fists. Xavier stands up and points a finger “what happened Lorenzo can't stand a man who's not afraid of you” Xavier laughs dryly at him and sits back down and goes back to eating cereal.

Lorenzo takes a step back and says “you thought that pushing my buttons will get a reaction from me you think I'm stupid” Xavier smirks “you wanna know what I think I think your an absolute moron” I stifle a laugh while River laughs not trying to avoid the fact that his father just got insulted.

Lorenzo takes a seat opposite from axel so he's sitting right in front of him and glaring at him. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable by Lorenzo's stares “you looks just like your mother” lorenzo says to me

“I guess I do carry her tenderness well”

“You both have the same eyes”

“Guess we’re both exhausted of you”

“And the hands”

“We share the same wilting fingers”

“But the rage your mother doesn't wear that anger”

“You’re right

This rage is the one thing

I get from my father”

Lorenzo drops his spoon on the table in shock but quickly recovers and masks it with rage. He gets up from the table and storms towards his room. An awkward silence fell around us and Xavier decided to break it by saying “well that was certainly interesting” which earned a chuckle from all of us.

*********

“I have an announcement to make” Lorenzo suddenly disturbs our peaceful movie night. We were watching My Friend Dahmer.

Me and Axel were cuddled up on the sofa while Alessandro was laid up on the recliner and River and Xavier were sitting on the sofa beside us eating pizza.

We all turn our attention towards Lorenzo motioning him to continue “my girlfriend is coming to dinner tomorrow” . I stare wide eyed at him while Alessandro starts choking up on his pizza. Axel rubs his back in an attempt to soothe him down. “I'm sorry did I hear you correctly but did you say girlfriend” Alessandro asked him. Lorenzo nodded in confirmation.

“Where did you meet her cuz I'm pretty sure youve been in jail for the past several years” Xavier blurts out “she worked as a nurse in the infirmary and we instantly clicked” he says happily a little to happily “she's everything a guy could ask for”

“That's what you said about mom and now she's dead” Alessandro tells him and we all stifle a laugh “but she's different” Lorenzo replies “that's what you said about mom to grandpa and she left you” Alessandro fires back.

“Listen here and listen close tomorrow she will be coming over for dinner and I want you all to be present including you Axel” he points a finger at Axel “I want you guys to dress nicely and behave we are thinking of taking our relationship to the next step so she will be your stepmom”

“She’ll never be my mom” Xavier says and we nod in agreement “she will be whether you guys like it or not” he turns around and goes towards his room.

Well tomorrows gonna be a long day.

*********

“No Ace put it over there...a little to the left….. God damnit Ace give it to me, all I asked was for you to put the plates in their right places and you cant even do that, atleast go and make yourself look presentable” Ace takes this as an opportunity and runs from the devil's wrath aka Lorenzo.

This has been going on for the past hour, ace will put a plate lorenzo would go on for 5 minutes on how it's not in the middle like give that poor kid a break it's just a plate I dont think your so called girlfriend would notice if the plates are little bit to the left.

The doorbell rings stating that the long awaited guest is here. Alessandro walks towards the door to open it but Lorenzo stops him “stop I'll open it dont want you to do anything stupid” Alessandro just rolls his eyes and steps aside

Used And AbusedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara