15

I hear the doorbell ring and Lillian literally jumps out of her place and runs towards the door. I head downstairs and see Lillian talking to Axel while pointing her finger at him. I cannot hear them but I could see axel nod obediently.

He looks up and notices me and his mouth hangs open. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. He looks fucking hot. His muscles look like they could rip the fabric of his black button up shirt. The bowtie and black pants make him look even more handsome.

Alessandro appears out of nowhere and starts talking to axel. Why couldn't let him breathe peacefully? While Alessandro was talking to axel, lily stands behind Alessandro and squeals about how hot he looks. She fans herself at which I roll my eyes.

My brother finally lets axel go and I make my way towards axel. “You look mesmerising” he says into my ear, his lips brush against my ear and send a shiver down my spine. “You look like someone who walked out of a CalvinKirn Klien runway” I blurted out. “Really” he smirks at me and kisses my cheek. I could feel my knees give out when his lips made contact with my skin.

We make our way towards his car and he opens the door for me. His car smelt like him and it put me in a state of euphoria.

The roaring of the engine brings me back to reality. Axel starts driving. He has one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand holding my hand, sending shivers down my body. He looks so attractive with one hand on the wheel.

I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend like who wouldn't date this greek god. We sit in a comfortable silence. Him focusing on the road and me focusing on him. He catches me staring at him and smirks at me, if I didn't look red before i sure did now.

I could live in this moment forever, him staring at me with those atlantic eyes and me being mesmerised by them while love story by taylor swift plays in the background.just us in our own little bubble of happiness forgetting there's a whole chaotic world out there waiting for the right moment to throw problems at us.  But all good things come to an end, the horn of a really impatient dude brought us back to reality like chill out dude the signal just turned green a second ago.

“So where are we going” he gives me a genuine smile through the rearview mirror and says “wouldn't you like to know“yes i would like to know so i know you're not gonna kidnap and dispose my body in a lake” he pouts “well there goes my plan”

“What was alessandro and lily talking to you about”

“Well lily threatened to chop my balls, cook them and feed them to her very aggressive bulldog candy” i laugh that does sound like lilly “and alessandro told me to bring you back before 12 and also threatened me if i hurt”

We enter an expensive line of restaurants and he stops the car that looked fanciest out of all the 5 star hotels. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. He gestures to me to take his hand which I gladly do.

He throws the car keys to the valet and guides me towards the restaurant. The waitress guides us towards our table. Axel sits in front me and takes my hand in his. The waitress comes back with menus for the both of us.

While I scan through the menu looking for an item that's not that expensive I feel axles leg brush my leg slightly grazing my leg with his foot. My breath gets caught in my through, suddenly I forgot how to breathe.

The waitress comes back to take our orders. I order the chicken alfredo and axel orders the steak. His foot didn't leave my leg and it seemed he had no intention of removing it. The butterflies in my stomach were going insane.

Me and axel talk about random stuff until the waitress finally brings us our food. I was starving.  A slight moan escapes my lip when the pasta touches my taste buds. Axel hears it and starts laughing.