23

(DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE)

“So glad you could make it honey cakes” I mentally cringe at that nickname and I wasn't the only one who had the same reaction judging by the looks on my brothers and boyfriend's faces they thought the same thing.

“I wouldn't miss it for the world plum sugar” again with the nicknames.

“Cmon I want you to meet my family” we were waiting for her in the kitchen cuz cmon lets be honest nobody wants to see their so called dad make out with someone.

We see a lady probably in her mid 20s walk in with dad.

Blonde hair check

Blue eyes check

Botox check

Half my dad's age check

Expensive clothes/accessories check

Basic blonde bitch check

Trophy wife check

Only with my dad for his money check

She 100% has gotten a boob and nose job. She's wearing a red velvet, sleeveless, floor length, v-neck showing too much cleavage, backless dress.

“Stephanie I want you to meet my kids” she fake smiles at us and waves.

“That's Alessandro” Lorenzo points at Alessandro and he puts his hand forward for her to shake it. She puts her one hand under her boobs making them look bigger and leans forward to shake his hand. From Alessandro's point of view I bet you could see her whole world but Alessandro just looked around everywhere except her.

Lorenzo seemed to ignore or was oblivious to his ‘honey cakes’ actions.

“That's River ” he gives her a tight lipped smile but she doesn't seem to notice because she's too busy gawking over his tattoo sleeves. When she seems to get over the fact that he has tattoos she winks at him and bites her lips seductively. So much for different.

“That's Ace” she looks him up and down and decides he's not worth her type but she still gives him her best fake smile flashing all her fake teeth.

“That's Xavier” he just gives her a nod which seems to put a scowl on her face.  And she's attention seeking .

“That's my youngest daughter Chantal” she doesn't even let me process what Lorenzo says when she crashes me into a bone crushing hug. I just stand there with my arms awkwardly at my side. I hope she didn't expect me to hug her back cuz I dont hug strangers back. Dating my sperm donor or not .

She finally steps back and lets me breath. That was the most awkward thing in my life

“That's Chantal's boyfriend axel” she looks towards him like a hunter looking towards her prey. I don't like the look in her eyes and I could tell axel noticed it too because he started getting uncomfortable and shuffling his feet.

“How old are you?” she said. He stares at her wide eyed “um 17” a small pout makes her way towards her lips and she steps back beside Lorenzo.

“Hi guys, I'm Stephanie and it's so nice to meet you guys” we all nod in appreciation. “Let's go eat” Lorenzo announces after a moment of awkward silence.

“I don't like her” Axel mutters in my ear sending shivers down my spine “same” I say in confirmation.

Alessandro sits at the head of the table cuz let's face it he would never stoop that low to let Lorenzo sit there after everything he's done. Lorenzo pulls out a chair for Stephanie and Axel does the same for me. She sits opposite of River.

Xavier and Ace bring out the food and take a sit next to me. “Don't you have people to do stuff for you plum sugar?” she says while putting a finger at l0Lorenzo's chest and trailing it down.

I think my breakfast is gonna come up any minute now

We all roll our eyes. “Actually god gave us hands so we thought why not use them and do something we’re completely capable of doing” Alessandro states.

“But plum sugar” she whines “if I'm gonna move here I'm not going to be able to do everything, I'll get tired”

“What” we all scream at the same time.

“Yeah that's what i wanted to talk to you guys about” Lorenzo says nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. “Like I said we decided to take our relationship to  the next level and I've asked her to move in with me” 

Silence. Absolute silence . I'm mortified. He didn't think we’d like to know before he moves into a girl half his age. It's clear she just wants Lorenzo for his money. and how long have they been dating for.

“And when were you gonna tell us this?” Alessandro says, trying to contain his anger.

“I was just going to tell you, that's why I arranged this dinner so I could tell you guys and so you guys could meet Stephanie” he takes another sip of his red wine trying to calm his nerves.

“Juts how long have you guys been dating” River asks him “3 months” he says proudly

“Don't you think it's a little too early to be moving in” I say hoping to change his mind.

“You have no say in this” Lorenzo tells me firmly

“I mean she lives here so she does” Xavier says in for the first time

“It's ok I get it if you guys don't want me here it's fine” Stephanie says teary eyes. She takes a napkin and dabs her eyes “oh no honey cakes dont cry its ok they’ll come around the idea” Lorenzo says while rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

She whispers something in his ear and walks away. A moment later we hear the engine starting and her driving away. Lorenzo looks at where she sat sadly and looks at us with pure rage.

“Before you say anything we don't wanna hear anything we’re leaving” River dismisses dad and we all get up and leave.