3

I had been sitting in the car scrolling through my instagram avoiding ace and xaviers argument over school and stuff.

I looked outside the window and noticed that the car was slowly picking up speed. I didn't like that.

“Hey Xavier, can you please slow down please. I think you are going a little bit fast” I said

“Slow down haha you wanna see some real speed bitch” he gave me an evil smile through the rear view mirror and started going fast pretty sure above the speed limit.

My breathing got fast and my vision got blurry.

“Mom please tell thomas to slow down the car”

“Thomas slow down car please there's a kid in here”

“You think i give a fuck”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw ace and xavier staring at me, ace gave me a small smile and said

“don't cry bambina everything is alright i'll be sure that xavier never drives again” i didn't even notice that i was crying

“why are you punishing me for her childhood trauma what the fuck man”

Xavier yelled at Ace but Ace just kept looking at me and assuring me that everything will be alright.

********

When we arrived home I didn't even look at Ace and Xavier and ran back to my room and slammed the door so loudly I'm pretty sure I caused an earthquake.

I went to the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror and broke down into cries.

After my mental breakdown I went back to my bed and started watching the office.

After watching 2 episodes i heard a knock on my door “he bambina can i come in” it was ace “yeah sure”

“What are you watching” he asked smiling ear to ear “oh it's just the office” i said

“oh my god seriously i love that show, its my favourite”

“yeah mine too”

“Well i have a gift for you”

“What why”

“Since your my favourite sister”

“I'm your only sister”

“Which makes you even more special, i noticed that you had a pretty bad phone this is for you” he hands me brand new iphone 11 pro max

“Oh my fucking god” i literally jumped out of my bed and huged ace so hard it made him lose his balance but he got back on his feet.

“Lunch is ready, are you hungry”

“Yes im starving”

“Well come down to the kitchen and i'll feed you some of my famous grilled cheese sandwiches” i nodded my head and said ill be down in a bit.

After a few minutes I stepped out of the bedroom scared to face Xavier, I heard someone yelling from the other side of the floor.

As the curious little bitch I am , I silently stood beside the door and heard what sounded like Alessandro shouting at xavier.

“Why the fuck would you do that when she obviously told you to slow down”

“I didn't know she had a fucked up childhood, how am i supposed to know she suffered from ptsd”