14

“It's really none of your business if i feel like it. I would tell you, understand.” I nod my “I also wanted to ask you something” . I glance at him nervously. He gives me his full attention and gestures for me to continue. “Um i have a date on friday and was wondering if i could go” i didn't look him in the eye cuz i was nervous oh his reaction.

“Who is it?” I slightly look up at him and say “Axel you know the guy who saved my life”

“Ok”

“Please alessandro he's a nice kid and also a gentlemen he saved my life the least you can- wait what”

“I said ok” am I hearing this correctly?

“NO WAY” I screamed, I got up from my seat and literally jumped at Alessandro trying to hug him. The smile wouldn't come off my face. I was so happy. I was going on a date with the guy of my dreams.

I went to my room and couldn't shake axel off my mind. I had been so caught up thinking about axel that I had to discard my thoughts because of dinner. This was gonna be awkward. I made my way down the stairs as quietly as humanly possible so I could hear what they were talking about or if Xavier was present or not.

Turns out me sneakily listening to their conversation didn't help me in any way. All they were talking about was how much of a prick their client was like cmon get a life. Do they even talk about anything besides work. 

I nervously made my way into the dining room and let out a sigh of relief when I didn't spot xavier. So far luck is on my side. Ace pats the seat beside him indicating for me to sit down. Alessandro sits at the head of the table feeding his big ass ego. Maybe i shouldn't say he just allowed me to go on a date as far as i'm concerned he's the best big brother in the whole wide world.

“Where's Xavier?” River asked the question I did not want to ask. I did not want to see his face again. That boy can rot in hell.

“He's staying at a friend's place he needed to cool off,” said Alessandro. Wonder where he was really staying. Maybe at a strip club but i dont know ive seen that man smoke i'm even convinced he takes drugs.

“Why what happened” this time it was the only brother who i actually liked. Hed been nice to me even without a stupid deal well thats what I've been believing so far. I need to get my facts checked and see if he actually likes me but ace doesn't seem that kind of person. I bet the most  rebellious thing he's ever done was stepn on an ant.

Now back to aces' question, Alessandro shot him a look that could even shut up Pablo Escobar.

After dinner I went back to bed and drifted off to sleep thinking about axel.

-------------------date night----------------------

“What about this?” I stepped out of the dressing room twirling in my purple dress. It was not my type, it made me feel different. Today was finally the day I had been waiting for the date night. Corinna and Lillian took me to an expensive shop and had me try on every dress that they found appealing.

So far we have had no luck in finding a dress that we like. Alessandro had been kind enough to let me borrow his credit card which I was grateful for but I didnt wanna go overboard by buying a stupidly expensive dress.

Most of the dresses were too revealing for a sixteen year old but hey at least i'm not a sixteen year who lip synced to the N-word.

After what seemed like forever I found a dress that I actually liked and hugged my curves at all the right place it was rose gold which is my favourite colour.

"Woah" both lily and Corinna say at the same time they're mouth hung open. "Oh my god this is perfect" Lily squeals. "Damn girl I'm jealous" Corinna comments.

After visiting a few more stores for picking out accessories and heels we head back home. Lily does my makeup while Corinna styles my hair.

Lily does an incredible job. She apllied nude lipstick to my lips and light pink glitter eyeshadow to my eyelids with pink eyeliner .
I pair my dress with light gold heels and butterfly earings.

Corrina styled my hair by making loose curls at the end.

I could not believe the girl that was in front of me. I looked beautiful.