16

“He was the leader of the mafia” I blinked. I didn't expect him to say this

“Now your brother Alessandro has taken over his post and river also works with alessandro but alessandro is boss” i don't say anything so he continues “your dad and my dad were best friends they went to college together and had been inseparable since this, while my dad stayed on the right side of the law your dad did the opposite, my dad and your dad fell in love with the same women aka my mom, lorenzo tried to win her over but mom was madly in love with my dad, everything was fine until mom fell pregnant with me, lorenzo thought my dad would leave her and he would finally have his moment, but my dad proposed to my mom and lorenzo went M.I.A, on the wedding he showed up and tried to make a move on my mom but she gave him a speech on how in love she was with Blake Grey, he got pissed and tried to hit my mom but my dad was there at the right moment and they got into a pretty messy fight, keep in mind your dad was already married to your mom and had 3 kid” i just stare at him shocked my mouth hung open.

“And then when i was 14 your dad returned with his men, he killed all our bodyguards, my dad told me to hid in his office and i did what i was told i didn't see anything but do you wanna know what you're family did, your pathetic little brothers and father killed my mother along with my unborn little sister and made my dad watch and then when they were done they also killed my dad” a tear slipped down my eye, axel was also crying i hugged him and let him cry into my shirt.

“Although i didn't see anything i did hear everything, my mom begging Alessandro to let go of her and her unborn child,  her screaming and my dad laying there helpless, i still hear their screams in my dreams, begging lorenzo to let them go, when they were done i got out of my dads office and went to see my mom and dad but instead i got greeted by their lifeless bodies, i ran to them and begged to them to wake up but they never did, i can still smell their blood on my clothes, how helpless i felt, do you know what it's like for a 14 year old to to see a bullet in his mothers belly where his 8 month old sister lived, we were gonna name her tatum”

he looks me in the eye and caresses my cheek and says “she would've loved you” i smile at him and then frown “i'm so sorry you had to go  through that because of my family who can't seem to remove the stick that's stuck up their ass” he chuckles “you know you're really pretty i bet mom would've loved you” i can see the pain through his eyes “from what you've told me, she was an amazing and now she's in a better place with your dad and tatum and they're always looking over you” 

He looks at me with lust in his eyes and leans in closer “can i” i nod with my head. His lips capture mine and send fireworks through my whole body. I move my hand to his hair and his hand moves to my back pushing me closer to him. His tongue slides into my mouth and explores every corner of my mouth and then softly caresses my tongue with his. He breaks the kiss and kisses my jaw, his mouth finds my weak spot and starts sucking on it making me moan.

But before things could escalate we pulled apart, he rested his forehead on mine, both of them panting for air. “I like you chantal, i like you so much, from the first time i laid eyes on you i coulndt take my eyes off of you” he placed a small peck on my cheeks.

My mind wandered back to my brothers, they were worse than animals, worse than thomas. He must've noticed my lack of attention because he took my hand in his and said “hey, hey what happened do you regret that kiss” he looked at me with concern.

“No, no it was perfect, it was actually my first kiss” I blush and look away.

“I'm happy that i'll be the first of your many things”  he says “it' just about my brothers, there feeding off of people's misery,and selling drugs thats illegal and after what they did to your parents i'm just surprised that you could face them” he sighs “i mean i had to, do you think if i just punched them they would let me take you on a date” he asks “your a very clever guy for your age, most guys just just care about how many girls they've slept with”

“Well i guess some stuff just forces you to grow up and be mature for your age, do you know i've never slept with someone” i mouth hung open “how-you look like that and- how girls must be throwing themselves at you”

“They did but after my parents died, I changed . I was 14 for god damn sake, I pushed everyone away, barely smiled and never talked to anyone, and one glare at the female population and they would step away” he laughs but not a real laugh. It was filled with pain.

“I was just thinking how i'm related to these monsters, i could never forgive them for what they are doing, they're even worse then thomas”

“Whos thomas”

“No one”