25

It's been a week since the whole Axel incident and I haven't seen him since. He hasn't even been coming to school. I've been worried sick about him even though I know I shouldn't.

My mood has constantly been down and I'm barely eating anything. Every night I wait for a goodnight text but don't get one. He hasn't been texting me but it's not like I've been texting him.

My brothers at home and friends at school have noticed my sudden change in mood. My friends tried cheering me up by asking me to come shopping with them but I declined them every time with a shitty exuse.

My brothers try to cheer me up by bringing loads of junk food to my room and watch 'Criminal Minds' with me.

I'm barely getting any sleep, there are prominent dark circles under my eyes mostly because my nights are spend worrying about him.

Today was Saturday another one of those sleepless nights. Tomorrow was my birthday but that was the least of my worries. My mind keeps thinking that something bad happened to Axel. Even though it was his fault. He should respect that I don't want to talk about it then he shouldn't pressure Me into telling him. I'll tell him when I'm ready.

Knock

Knock

A knock disturbs my thoughts. Thinking it must be Alessandro I get off my bed in a low cut crop top a nd sweatpants. I open my door but I don't see anybody standing there. I peek my head out and look from right to left trying to figure out who it must've been.

Knock

Knock

This time I locate the sound of the knock and figure it's coming from the balcony in my room. I open the curtains of the balcony and see Axel standing there.

Axel

For a moment my breathe gets caught in my throat. I keep on staring at him and admiring him in the moonlight. No matter what I do I can't bring myself to hate him.

"Can you open the door it's getting cold in here" that seems to trap me out of trance. I open the door and the cold air makes goosebumps rise on my skin. He steps into the room and I close the room behind him.

"What are you doing here" I ask him not looking him in the eye.

He puts a strand of my hair behind my hair and his fingertips graze my cheek as much as I want to slap his hand away I can't move myself to instead I lean into it savouring it's warmth after a long time.

"When was the last time you slept?" he asks me softly. I look upto him and see the same dark circles I have. It looks like he hardly slept at all. His eyes are bloodshot like he had been crying. His hair dishevelled and it's looks like he's been wearing the same clothes for the past few days.

I get away from him and sit on my bed. "I could be asking you the same question" I tell him. He nods and sits opposite of me on the bed. He doesn't look a time me just stares at his lap. He's playing with his hands in his lap.

"I'm sorry" he says barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to tell me something you weren't ready for, it's just I told you everything and then I know barely anything about you, I grew a little self conscious and thought you didn't trust me enough and believe me when I say If I could go back and take that moment back I would do it again. This week was so fucking hard without you, I couldn't sleep without you being there in my dreams and seeing your face and the pain I caused you, every time I close my eyes I see your face, and the hardest part was I couldn't do anything about it, I wanted to but I thought you needed some time. It was so damn hard when you weren't there in the morning to greet me with your beautiful face all I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I know it would take time for you to trust me again but I would do anything to prove to you that I'm worth your trust"

I look at his and all I see is regret and pain. He moves forward till he sitting right in front of me. He cups my cheek. I was about to say something but he puts his finger on my lip "happy birthday" he says to me and I couldn't take it anymore I smash my lips into his.

This kiss was slow and sensual, we were pouring every emotion into this kiss.

"I missed you" I say between kissing him. He pulls and says "as much as I'd like to keep doing this we don't want to miss your birthday surprise"

"Birthday surprise" I repeat. He nods his excitement showing through his eyes.

He takes out a red Cartier box. He gives it to me and I take it. I slowly open it ribbon and and open the lid of the box.

I hold my breath when I see beautiful necklace in the world. It's a infinity pendent with a wing attached to it.

 It's a infinity pendent with a wing attached to it

"Oh my god I love it" I squeal and hug Axel. He smiles at me and looks at me with pure adoration. He takes the box from me and tells me turn around. I do as he says and puts the pendent on me.

"I have something else" he says after a moment of staring at me while I adore my new birthday present. "Oh no this is enough" I tell him but he just chuckles in return "nonsense did you really think I was going to give you just one present"

and I can't help falling in love with him.

He takes out a envelope from his pocket and gives it to me. I slowly open it and take out the content of the box. I start crying once I see them what's inside. Axel instantly hugs me "oh my god you don't like it I knew I should have gotten-"

I cut his rambling off by kissing him. "I love it its the best present ever" and I wasn't lying. I've always wanted to go to Disney land.

"I'm glad you like it we'll be going during winter vacations" he says. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat "thank you" I whisper to him. "Anything for you" he whispers back.

And with that I drift off to a deep slumber after a long time.