13

When we reached home I didn't even wait for Alessandro to switch off the car I just stormed off in my room. I had a plan to get to the bottom of the bad blood going on between my brothers and Axel.

Alessandro kept on knocking on my room and telling me to come out so he could explain but I didn't give him the time of the day instead I texted Axel.

"Hey Axel remember when we were playing 20 questions before my brother rudely interrupted us"

I wait for a reply. He texted me after 15 minutes saying "yeah"

"Well I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest with me"

"Okay"

"Why do you hate my brothers so much"

"Do you really wanna know"

"If you tell me I'll do something for you"

"Deal" well that was easy

"I'll take you out on date and during that I'll tell you the details "

"Well what do you say"

"It does not look like I have a choice in this"

"You don't"

"Fine.....but I want all the details"

“So when are you taking me out”

“Um what about friday, it'd be the weekend next day and we could have some fun, what do you say” i could imagine his face smirking

“Where are you taking me”

“That information is confidential’

“Do you even know where are you taking me”

“Yup i have the perfect place, and before you ask no i am not telling you”

“Well atleast tell me what to wear, cuz if you are gonna murder i wanna die in style”

“You'd look sexy however i kill you” i blushed

“But on a serious note wear a dress and keep some casual clothes on you”

“That does not sound suspicious at all”

“You're right it does not”

“Well what kind of dress”

“Anytype of dress but not too casual”

Well I do not know what to wear and the date is just in two days. I will need to ask for help and I know the perfect person.

“Hey lillian”

“Hey chantal hoe are you”

“Im fine, um i need a favour”

“Spill”

“I have a date--

“Ahhh” she didn't let me complete and she's already screaming

“Who is it oh my god i want the details”

“Its axel grey i am not sure if you know him”

“Duh i know him he's blake grey and amelia greys kid”

“Im sorry who are they”

“Blake grey is was a multi millionaire businessman and amelie grey was a model for victoria secret but both of them died a few years back mysteriously no one knows what happened and the business got handed over to Axel”

“I didn't know any of that”

“Well now you know anyways where is he taking you”

“Oh i need an outfit for the date and he said ‘that information is confidential’ when i asked him where is he taking me”

“Well did he give you any type of clue”

“He told me to wear a dress a fancy one not a casual one and he tld me to pack a casual outfit”

“Mysterious” she whistles and i roll my eyes.

“Well tomorrow ill come over and well go shopping ill also bring corina with me and ill also ask natalie but she seems to hate this kind of stuff”

“Its gonna be so much fun”

Now the part I've been dreading the most. Confronting my brothers. I have now idea what they are gonna say to me. I gather all my strength and walk towards alessandros.

I knock and wait a generous  amount of time till I hear him say come in. ok maybe i didn't wait too long but i hated him right now. I stood leaned at the door frame glaring at Alessandro who was reading some files.

He gestured towards the chairs as a sign to take a seat. After making myself comfortable i decided to speak but alessandro beat me to it “look chantal i've been pretty patient with you this is my house so you need to follow my rules meaning you can't go just roaming off without telling any of us”

“You need to at least listen to what we have to say” he finishes his rant “i'm listening” i reply

“I know what you heard before was a little messed up” is this guy for real now “a little messed up it was fucked up on another level”

“Another rule never interrupt me while i'm speaking, understand” i nod my head

“So as i was saying before you rudely interrupted me” now i know where i get that from “remember when you first came here 2 months ago and xavier was bring mean to you suddenly his demeanour changed i made a deal with him that if he'd be nice to you i'd give him something in return. You had a rough childhood so i wanted to make you feel safe, that you can trust us.” aww that touched my heart now i regret calling him a motherfucker

“But” i knew this was coming “i didn't complete my half of the deal and we were just having an argument about it” that was a lot to take in but he never told what his end of the deal was “what did you say you'd give him in return” i looked him straight in the eye i could tell he was contemplating whether he should tell me or not.