21

The awkward tension could be cut through a knife. Only the sound of utensils hitting the plate could be heard. Nobody's saying a word. Dads acting like nothing happened, Alessandro has his guard up, River and Xavier are glaring daggers at him while Ace looks like he's gonna pee his pants. That's one emotional kid I'm telling you.

Dad decides to break the awkward tension during dinner “so how's everybody doing” he asks in an extra cheery tone. “Fine until you showed up” Xavier spats at him.

“Why don't me and chantal go for a little father daughter picnic this weekend” oh hell no “NO” all of us say at the same time. “I am not leaving chantal alone with you” Alessandro says with venom dripping from his words. “Why not, she's my daughter, I'm her father, I can do whatever I want” River starts to laugh “you're  her father, nice one” he wipes an imaginary tear from his eye. I chuckle.

“Last time I checked she's in my custody not yours” Alessandro tells dad. Dad huffs and goes back to eating his food. He turns to me and says “Chantal why don't you invite your boyfriend over to dinner tomorrow” I instantly say “no”

“Why” he questions “we do not want you to kill him” all of us say at the same time “oh c'mon nothing will happen this time” he whines “no” Alessandro says and nobody presses the matter further.

Halfway through dinner I get a message from Axel saying we should go to a party. I immediately agreed. I needed to get away from dad, I don't even know what his name is. “Alessandro, can I go to a party with Axel?” I asked him, giving my best puppy dog face. Alessandro was gonna say something but dad beat him to it.  “no you cannot go”

“Last time I checked I didn't ask your permission” I hissed at him, which leaves Rivers mouth open, Xavier smirks at dad and Ace fist bumps me. “You can go” Alessandro says “HA” I laugh in dad's face who was sitting right beside me.

I get up from my chair and walk towards my room to start getting ready. I take a quick shower and start doing my makeup. I qas wrapped a towel in my hair and only wearing a black lace bra and underwear.

I fist primed my face, then took my foundation brush out and squirted some foundation on it. It wasn't some full coverage foundation, just some light foundation. While I was working on my contour my bathroom door opened and there stood a shocked handsome Axel.

He stood there and scanned my body which made me nervous so I covered up my body with my hands. He brings his hand forward to put a strand of hair behind my ear but I flinch, Axel just shrugs it off.

He came face to face and nuzzled his face into my neck and started kissing it. He then went down to my cleavage and whispered “don't ever cover yourself in front of me you are beautiful every part and curve of you”

“You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and right now you look sexy as hell” I blush and he pinches my cheeks. He kisses me passionately, his tongue caresses my tongue.

Him and his pale long fingers tangled in my hair, running down my spine, him and his lips against my neck, my jaw, my chin, and in this empty bathroom with him.

His left hand starts massaging my boob while he's sucking on my neck marking his territory. I moan in pleasure and he looks at me, his eyes turned 3 shades darker. His right hand plays with the hem of your underwear which makes me eager. He picks me up and makes me sit on the countertop.

His hand leaves my wet underwear and moves to my bra straps. He plays with the strings and then pulls them apart, my bra falls on the floor and he stares at my boobs hungrily “god your fucking beautiful” he whispers which makes me shiver. His mouth takes my right boob while his hand massages my other one giving equal love to both of them. I moan in pleasure.

His hand rips my underwear apart, his mouth leaves my nipples and finds my inner thighs. He starts kissing it and leaving me eager. He pushes two of his fingers inside of me “oh my axel” I moan.

****************

“Didn't my dad see you” I say while slipping on my dress. “Nope Xavier made sure I went unseen” he says while zipping up my dress. My eyebrows rising up in shock is xavier bipolar or something “I wanted to ask you something” I nod at Axel  "while I was giving you the best head of your life” I swat his arm. It was truly amazing we did not do anything else and he didn't ask for something in return if you know what i mean.  “I saw something on your back. What was it?'' I pale. My face collides with his hard chest, he wraps his arms around my back

“I'm here” he whispers

"You can talk to me or not talk to me. But I'm here” i look up at the man that I absolutely adore “I do wanna tell you but not now maybe some other day” he nods his head in understanding then his lips capture mine and fireworks explode in my stomach “I also wanted to ask you something else” he looks at me seriously

“Chantal will you be my girlfriend?” I just stood there for a second in shock. Then realistaion hits me “oh my god yes fucking yes I'd love to” I exclaim

He kisses me passionately and squeezes my butt “you are mine chantal Russo, you understand mine” I nod not being able to say anything.

*********

“Chantal, can you please walk properly your rooms literally upstairs?” I giggle and stumble on literally nothing but axel catches. During the party I might have had a little too much fun and drank quite a lot. And now Axels trying to take care of me.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my room. He puts me on my bed and unstraps my heels and slowly takes off my dress, then he removes his own tshirt and makes me wear it.

“I like it better on you,” he whispers in my ear, making me shiver. He gets up from where he was crouching “please don't leave me” I say “I wasn't leaving baby girl I'm going to washroom” I giggle

My head hits the pillow and I'm instantly engulfed in comfort but I'm not tired yet. I smell axels shirt and it smells like him which makes me instantly miss him even though he's just in the bathroom.

Moments later I see a shirtless axel emerging from the bathroom. He lays down beside and I get a perfect view of his abs in the moonlight. I start trading his abs and feel him stiffen beside me so I yank my hand back but he grabs it puts it back on his abs.

I reach his v line and trace it which earns a moan from him “did you know I'm batman” I'm still pretty drunk axel chuckles from beside me “really?” he tries to contain his laughs “dont laugh at me I can kill” Axel raises a eyebrow “your gonna kill me why” he asks while laughing not trying to contain it anymore “cuz im batman” he's clutching his stomach now.

“Did you know I've lost my virginity” I say out of nowhere he doesn't say anything so i continue “but i didnt wanna lose it” he's now clenching his jaw “WHAT” he raises his voice “shhh i don't want anyone to know” he motions for me to continue “it was my step dad”