9

"Hello, is anybody home" I walk into my house. Why isn't anybody home. Why are all the lights turned off. Maybe I should call Ryder back. First let me switch on the lights.

Third person POV

Chantal walked into her house not knowing what she was about to find. She switches on the lights and it illuminates the whole house.

"Oh my fucking god no" she cries.

Years of physical and mental pain could not have prepared her for this. Her brother laid on the floor lifeless, with a gun wound to his stomach. She takes our her mobile and calls 999.

"Um yeah hello somebody shot my brother and I need an ambulance"

"Yes he still has a pluse"

"Please come here fast"

She then calls Alessandro but he doesn't pick up she thinks she should try calling Xavier but he also doesn't pick up.

She then tries River. Fortunately he picks up

"Um hey River, Ace got shot"

"How am I supposed to know how he got shot"

"In the stomach, his condition is critical"

"Yes I did try calling Xavier and Alessandro"

"No they did not pick up"

"I called 999 and they are sending an ambulance"

"What do you mean by 'why the fuck did I call the ambulance' it's the most logical thing to do"

"if you had to get mad at me about calling 999 then maybe you should have been here while somebody shot your brother"

she hungs up and hugs her brothers body while hyperventilating.

**********

"I do not give a fuck , I'm family"

"Yes I'm his brother"

I could hear Alessandro shouting at the poor nurse.

"Look who decided to show up after 3 hours" I say while laughing and clapping my hands

"This is not the time for jokes" he growls at me

"The only joke to you is Ace's life, where were you guys for the past 3 hours, wait let me correct myself why didn't you guys pick up when I called and why did River got mad when I told him I called 999"

"you can lecture us later but how is he right now" Xavier questions me

"He's fine but he's not waking up thank god the bullet only hit his stomach and not his not the liver, pancreas, a kidney, a major artery or vein otherwise chances of survival would've been low"