17

“Whos thomas”

“No one”

Thankfully he let that matter go, he must've noticed my distress.

“What should i do with my brothers with all the new found information, what they did to you makes him worse than satan in himself, and him being in the mafia is just illegal”

“Have you thought about leaving them”

“I won't have another place to go or any money”

“You can live with me”

“Seriously axel this isn't a joke”

“Seriously axel this isn't a joke” but i wasn't  to joking

“Seriously axel this isn't a joke” but i wasn't  to joking. I wanted to tell her but I knew she wouldn't listen. We've just met each other.

“Um chantal can i ask you a personal question”

“Shoot”
“Do your brothers hit you” I swear if they did I would skin them alive. I'm not that 14 year old who couldn't protect his family but now I'm capable of taking care of things that mean so much to me.

“No” i let out a sigh of relief

“But seriously even if they raise their voice at you just text me and i'll be there in no time” she comes and puts her head on my shoulder “you know i really appreciate what you're doing” she takes my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers.

“We should get going wouldn't wanna get alessadro angry and kill me to” i look over at her and all i can see is sincerity in her eyes “you know i can promise you one thing, i will never forgive my brothers for what they did to you, i will make them pay”

“You don't have to” i reply

“You're right i don't”

“But I want to” I smile at her and give her one last kiss before we head back to my car.

Before getting in she whispers “we’re in this together” which makes pick her up and shower her with kisses, what did i do to deserve her.

I kiss Axel goodbye and make my way towards my house. I dont why but i have this feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

I ring the doorbell and one of the maids answers the door looking terrified. I give her a questioning look but she just looks away. I make my way towards the living room where i get greeted by a very angry looking xavier.

He has bloodshot eyes indicating he's high and his disorganized movements indicating he's very drunk. He has a black eye and various cuts around his face and hands.
He finally notices me and gives me a sinister smile, which I'm all too familiar with. He starts clapping his hands “how nice of you to join us this wonderful night at such a late hour little miss perfect”

“Excuse me” does he know what he's saying.

“Where were you, oh i know sucking some guys dick,” i give him a horrified expression “am i not right” i stay quie cuz what should I say to this, I just can't tell a very angry Xavier that I was out on a date  “ANSWER ME” he screams “i don't owe you any explanation”

“You see i knew it you were selling your body for a couple of dollars after all you are just like that whore that you call mom”

“What do you mean” i refuse to believe what he says

“Oh don't act so naive chantal the real reason mom left oh i mean our dad left your mom was because she cheated on him”

“No this isn't true she would never stoop this low” i cry
“What would you know” he gets up from his seat and comes towards me with an evil glint to his eyes. He grabs my neck and backs me towards a wall. “You little piece of shit, i don't see what mom saw in you, tell me why she took you instead of me, TELL ME”

before i could even comprehend what he was saying ace had pushed him off of me and tackled him to the ground they were throwing punches at each other like theres no tomorrow.

I ran up the stairs and called Alessandro, he was the only person who could tame those guys over there. I told Alessandro what happened and he shook his head in disappointment.

Then he runs downstairs and separates Ace and xavier. “What is all this about” alessandro demands “ask xavier he's drunk and high and was choking chantal” i could see alessandro's vein about to pop out of his skin.

“You have been M.I.A for a week and when you finally show up our drunk and high and started choking your own fucking sister” suddenly i feel sdrenaline pump through my veins and i getreal fucking angry. I make my way towards xavier and slapped him

“This is for calling me a whore do you know this-” i point to my neck which has xaviers fingerprints on it “- is attempted murder and physical assault” I spat at him and walk away, i need to clear my head.