T W E N T Y : ‏حبك في هالقلب ساكن وصفا تعدى الخيال

XX • your love dwells in this heart, it's description is beyond Imagination

•••••••••••••••

A Week Later ••••

It was Tuesday, I woke this morning to the soft pitter-patter of the rain against the window, before checking any of my Notifications I quickly unplugged my phone and entered the Girls and I Group Chat only to find that Diala Beat Me to it.

D: Girls Good Morning 💕 the weather is beautiful Let's Meet Up, at Around 10:00 AM. I Have some good news that I'd like to share!!
T: YES!! I have the Day Off. what?
S: Good Morning 💜 I Had the same thought. Deal
G: G' Morning 😴 I Guess I won't be Opening the Boutique Today, I'll stop by Sheema and bring her with me.
D: Wait a sec. How come TAIM is Awake Before 10 O'clock on a DAY OFF?? 😱😱 You'll know when we meet.
S: I wonder 🤔
G: wait what?
T: Bullying people isn't Nice you KNOW! 🙄🙄
G: We Love you xx.
D: just don't be Late.
T: Sumii I'll pick you up!!
S: Okay Then.
T: Cool.
D: See Ya.

I scrolled through my Notification and I found a whats app message From Hamdan, I smiled before reading it knowing that whatever he sends I capable of making me Happy, my smile Deepened and my heart Fluttered with happiness when I opened it.

*** New Message From Hamdan ❤:

I see you in my dreams And I feel you with my feelings I hope for the sunrise And I wait for the sun to shine so I can breathe When the night comes, I hold the light between my ribs.
Your soul passes through me along with the night And It engulfs my body.

Good Morning Beautiful... hoping That your day is as Wonderful as you Are ❤😉

I just got on the plane, I'll Call You When I Land, I Love you ❤

I looked at the watch and it read 08:00 am He Sent this at around 06:55 am The Flight From Uzbekistan to Dubai takes about 3 hours so I'm guessing that he's still on the plane.

To Hamdan ❤:

• Good Morning H. ❤ Have a Fun yet Safe Trip.

• I Love You xx.

•You're So GOOD with Words... 😭

• It's not fair ☹...

• 😭😭

• But Even though I can't write anything on my own, I can still send you my favorite poems...

• E. B. Browning said "My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use"

I set down my phone and headed straight to the bathroom, took a shower and I walked out.
It was one of those days where I wanted to wear a skirt those days were rare but they exist, I chose a Black one with a matching Black Pullover and a thin Belt along with a pair of black ankleboots. Outfit#1
After Getting dressed, I brushed my hair and decided that I'm only putting some Mascara on, after finishing I placed my Bag and an ankle-length Trench coat on the Sofa and headed Downstairs.