C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T :  M E S Œ U R

• XXVIII • SOULMATE •

12:00PM

After a Two hectic weeks of preparing things for her up coming wedding going to Consultations, venue picking reservations all of course with her Mum, mother in Law along with Maryam and of course Taim. Al-Reem was visiting her In-Laws in AbuDhabi,  Roaa was in Mexico with Ghanim, Diala is Iceland with her husband and Gala is with her Sheema.

'If only I had Super Powers' she whispered to herself, pulling out different pieces and planning her outfits Packing was never her cup of tea, sama placed her phone on the bed side table "I hate this

'If only I had Super Powers' she whispered to herself, pulling out different pieces and planning her outfits Packing was never her cup of tea, sama placed her phone on the bed side table "I hate this." She said to herself and resumed her packing mission even though her flight is set to be at midnight she wanted to get it over with, because she and Taim are going have lunch together before they go and visit Sheema.
Closing her suitcase gave her a sense of victory, once she finished Sama Prayed and got ready for her day  •Outfit 1• after finishing she headed to the her parents room, she knocked and entered "don't be late we'll be having dinner with your father and brother before we head to the airport." Alyazia reminded her as she folded her clothes Sama nodded and sat on the bed "I'll finish these then I'll come and help you." Aunt Marie said as she brought in the suitcase to their surprise Sama shook her head and stood up "I finished packing."  Alyazia gave her daughter a weird look "yes mama I finished packing and now if you Excuse me, I need to go." She kissed them a then excused herself and walked out.
her phone buzzed new message from Faz3:

May your Morning/Day be as beautiful as you.
I love you x.. ❤.

Sama was glad that he slept in seemingly that he hasn't been getting enough sleep, especially after the past events, a number soldiers under went an accident at the base and one of them was a friend of his, he spent the past two weeks going around the UAE to pay tribute to the martyrs, his uncle was also admitted to the hospital due to a minor medical issue  and of course his Duties, To sum it up he was exhausted and drained, he was never the type to sleep in but he sure did enjoy it.

To faz3:

I hope that you slept Well and that your feeling much better.

I'm pretty sure your at NAS Right Now, but please habibi take it easy, Eat you breakfast and rest, its your Day off
I know that it's not easy for you but please Slow down.