T H R E E : D E S T I N Y

Chapter 3

H. P.O.V

She was definitely beautiful there is no doubt about that, I've seen pretty girls before and yet this one had something special about her that made want to at least see her one more time I was lost in my own thoughts "Hamdan do want order dessert??" Ali shock my shoulder "hmm ... uh yeah let's do it "I looked at him nodding "Do what exactly?" Ahmed smiled "uhm you said we should go cycling when we get back right" I said putting my fork down "cycling is a new dessert?? Are you okay you've been out all night; do you want some? " he asked "I'm okay I'm just a little bit tired, I'll just take some coffee" I shook my head.

"Okay good night" I said when I reached my door looking for my phone I patted my pockets nothing "I uhhh why??" I whispered to myself walking back to the elevator.

"Good evening sir". the lady at the lobby smiled, I nodded walking outside to the parking lot oh god it's cold, I opened the car taking out my other phone and rung on the on the other one, zzzzzz I heard the vibration I picked it from under the seat "there you are" I took it locked the car and walked back to the hotel and I saw her she was heading to the elevator so I speed walked to the elevator "uhhh wait up" I semi yelled "oh sorry I didn't see you" she said apologetically "it's okay no worries Ms. Uhm" I questioned trying to keep the conversation going "Sama" she said pressing our floor button "What?" I said a bit loudly "Sama my name is sama" she looked at me then at the door "Sama thank you and again I'm sorry for what happened earlier" I thanked her "Sheikh Hamden there is no need to apologize, when you already did earlier" she insisted I nodded I stared at the celling, we stayed in comfortable silence I secretly tried to steal a glance at her but she caught me "umm ladies first" I gestured with my hand "thank you and good night sheikh hamdan" she softly replied and then walked away Ahhh what's wrong with me I'm definitely going crazy, I smiled to myself and then walked back to my room I got ready for bed thinking about nothing but her.

S. P.O.V

08:40am

I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm It took five minutes to actually leave the bed I entered the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower then went to the closet picked out my clothes got dressed (outfit), styled my hair, picked up my bag and left my room...

"Ya Allah, way to go sama " I huffed going back to my room to get my wallet, I took it and placed it in my bag and checked if I forgot something else, I closed the door and walked back to the elevator and he is there, I saw him but he is not alone...

"Ya Allah, way to go sama " I huffed going back to my room to get my wallet, I took it and placed it in my bag and checked if I forgot something else, I closed the door and walked back to the elevator and he is there, I saw him but he is not alone so I immediately pulled out my phone to save myself from an awkward encounter with him I walked in the elevator it reached the lobby the door opened and I walked out and went to the main door "good morning, Did you order a car or do want me to hail a Taxi for" the nice old man at the door asked me "good morning Mr. Williams... no thank I'm waiting for someone" I smiled at him "okay may you Have a good day miss" he smiled walked a bit closer to the road "SAMA right here" Tiffany literally Yelled she jumped out of her car and came to me " I Missed you sumi you said you'd come two months ago come jump in we look weird" I smiled and nodded, Tiffany is the closest friend to me alongside the girls back home her and I met when at our first day at Collage and we clicked immediately after that " so I'm taking to the breakfast/brunch café my darling and you'll definitely thank me later" she said turning the radio up " take me anywhere this the only day I have off the next two days are going to be horrifying" I said pulling out my phone texting my mom..