T W E N T Y O N E : بإِسمْ الحُبّ

XXI • In The Name of LOVE.

••••••••••••••••••••

Beginnings are usually either Good or bad, so is meeting new people you either Leave A good impression or A  Bad One and ever since I was little I've had problems fitting in due to my Introverted Personality.
The days flew by quickly and Thursday Came in a blink of an eye , the day where I'd meet Hamdan's Mother, Someone who I heard so much about, yet I'm  still curious and worried about seeing her, all I want is for his mother to Love me.

"Taim pull her hair" Amal said 

"Ouch!! what was that for?"

"what are you doing? It's 6:15 pm... you need to get dressed" al-reem exclaimed.

"will she like me enough to be her son's wife?" I unintentionally said out loud.

"What's not to like? huh... you very Beautiful Ma'sha'allah, Well educated, you Fear Allah and you're from a Well known family which has a great heritage and most importantly is that you are you sama''  

"Amal is right, you don't need to worry about this, you have nothing to fear, mum said that she's an extraordinary woman she'll like you I'm sure, now please get Dressed, Taim you're in charge"

"zaina is calling, that's my cue Mama and Aunt Layal want us Downstairs, Al-reem lets go"  Amal said as she typed on her phone.

al-reem kissed her my cheek and whispered "don't worry and have faith in Allah."

I nodded my head and they left my room, I stayed in my spot still staring at myself in the mirror of my Dressing table.
"You ready all you need to do is put on your Dress, it 6:30.. yalla" Taim said before she came next me handing me the dress, I took it and went to my Wardrobe, Outfit #1 after finishing  I checked my self one last time, before leaving the room Taim and I took a few pictures and then headed downstairs.
"Ma'sha'Allah Sama you look so beautiful." Aunt Marie exclaimed, mum looked up and she smiled "Ma'sha'Allah indeed" mum said in awe I sat next to her and she pulled me in for a hug.
"I can't believe that you agreed to this... I had Plans For Us... how could you..." zayed mumbled as he joined mum and I in the hug "Let go of us, ZAYED!"
mum shouted "agree to what?" I asked as I walked towards the floor length mirror to fix my hair.
"Go your Father is waiting for you at the mayles... and leave this poor girl Alone."
"Who's coming..?" He asked fixing his ghutrah next to in front of the mirror.
"No one Your Father wants to talk to you all that's all."
Mum answered as she helped him.
He kissed her cheek and walked away, mum came next to me and gave me a little squeeze.
"You wait in the living room with Taim and I'll send your sister to bring you.."
"And I shouldn't stay for long and that I sit next you and that I should only talk when I'm asked Something, I get it Mama..."
"Okay I just wanted to remind you."
As I was heading to living room the Doorbell rang, Taim who was talking on her phone ended her call and pulled me next to her, and the waiting game began, after about 30min Taim was busy enjoying her cake and I was sitting by the window overlooking the garden texting Hamdan..
I put down my phone and I took a sip of water, taim smile and mouthed me a "RELAX", I headed next to her and my phone went off.  Hamdan

H: how's it going?
S: I still don't have an answer..
H: they didn't call you yet?
S: No.. I just want to know what they are talking about??
H: your sister didn't tell you anything?
S: NO! But Zaya told me that they were laughing and that it's all good..
H: laughter!?.
S: Yes.. H. I'm super Nervous... and my mind is running wild and I..I
H: Sama..
S: H. I rea..
H: Sama lis..
S: H. You don't know how much I want your Mother and Family to like me...
H: Love Listen to me.. I want you to take a deep breath and listen to me carefully.. you don't need to feel like this, you are a beautiful girl and everything about you is so likeable so you don't need to worry...
S: what do I say?
H: you're really nervous..
S: I am and I can't...
H: I Love You.
S: I love you too..
S: I gotta go now, I'll call you back.
H: Yalla go.