E L E V E N : بداية جديدة

XI - A New Beginning
...

07:20 am

Sama's P.O.V:

"Ugh" I clicked the Snooze button for the Third time before I finally decided to wake up and get ready for my day, I took a shower then went to my wardrobe, normally I would put more effort into my Work attire but as for today I was exhausted and I was in pain, as mother nature decided to surprise me last night usually I would get a notification on my phone but I didn't see it this time, I choose a rather casual look and I got dressed OUTFIT* , I sat on my dressing tables chair and I undid my braid then I brushed them leaving it with soft waves, I finished off my make up and I walked down stairs, The Main Living room had big Windows and a glass Door that opened to the Garden i walked out and there they are, my parents were sitting next to each other and having their Morning Coffee together, I've woken up to this scene everyday for as I long as i can remember, it's a habit that they've been doing since the beginning of their marriage, I smiled and I headed towards them "Good Morning Beautiful People" I greeted them and I sat down "good Morning Beautiful" my father said taking a sip from his cup "your dressed up why?? Where do you think you're going?? You just came back.. you need to rest" My mum frowned putting down her Cup i sighed and I I looked at my Dad he shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink his Coffee "but mom i have to go to the office.. i have to turn in important files, the company needs them," I said pouring myself a cup of coffee and taking a sip "Well it would have been different if you worked with your Father and your Brothers" mom said looking at me with a lifted brow "Alyazia Not Now" my Dad placed his cup on the table "well she isn't interested in our business, plus she's amazing at her Job... so Mama Let our Little Butterfly be" Zayed my second eldest Brother said standing by the glass door i didn't see him yesterday when I arrived nor at dinner so I quickly stood and i hugged him tightly [sama had a unique different Bond between each of her siblings they were all so close and it was truly a beautiful relationship] "I missed you so much," I said still holding on to him "well i missed you too" he replyed giving me a kiss on my forehead Aunt Mary came to us saying that breakfast is ready My parents stood up and we followed them, seemingly that the weather was very beautiful breakfast was prepared in the garden we all headed to the table "eat somthing with that coffee, you're not going anywhere without eating" and as always i was her target "yes Mama" i said taking the fruit bowl from aunt mary i thanked her and i started eating , I'm not a fan of eating breakfast but if in order to leave I'm do what I'm told i ate a few bits and finished my Coffee "Well i'm off" i stood up placing my napkin on my chair "wait i'll call Dhali to get your car or do you want him to drive you" my mom said dialing his number i looked at her and i shook my head " it's not nessesary, i miss driving.. yalla Ma Al'salama" i excused myself and i walked back inside heading to my room i wore my abaya, took my bag i checked the papers and files that i prepared then picked my phone and I got down and I found dhali whipping the windows "I already checked the car and I started the engine for you, so you're ready to go, be careful" he opened the door for me and went back inside I got in and I drove off.

 yalla Ma Al'salama" i excused myself and i walked back inside heading to my room i wore my abaya, took my bag i checked the papers and files that i prepared then picked my phone and I got down and I found dhali whipping the windows "I already che...