T E N : MY DUBAI 🇦🇪

X
.........

06:00 am
Everytime I come to London I always get mixed feelings when I leave, to me it's like a second home but the thought of going back to Dubai was enough to put me at ease.. I took another sip of my Coffee still sitting on the sofa near the Window Overlooking the Beautiful London skyline.
About an Hour Later I finished Getting ready Outfit* and I overlooked the room for one last time Making sure that I have everything.. I got a message from the agency conforming that the time that the Chauffeur would be here at 09:00 am its was around 8 o'clock so I have an hour to spare, I called the Reception Desk asking them to send someone for my Luggage, after a few minutes I heard a knock "Good Morning Miss I'm here for The luggage" greeted me a very Friendly Bellboy he took the and he stepped out of the room I Gathered my room's key and took final sweep of the room before walking out the door.
"Thank you. Here's your credit card and your receipt miss" the receptionist smiled as she handed me my card my phone started ringing "Your Welcome" I said as I took my belongings and I walked towards lounge to answer my phone It was my brother Ahmed he called asking if things were going smoothly and that i should text him the moment I Board on the plane we talked for a bit, a few moments later I got a message from the Agency informing me with the arrival of my Chauffeur "miss can you please come to the reception desk for a moment" the same Bellboy said I Nodded and followed him, when I reached the the desk there was a different lady standing there "Miss your Car is waiting outside the entrance. I hope you enjoyed your stay and have a good journey." She warmly said and handed me a small box I believe was some chocolate "oh Thank You for your wonderful hospitality" I smiled taking the box and walked out the hotel to find the old door Guard "Have Safe Flight Miss" Mr. Williams waved and I waved back then walked towards the car "Hello Miss I'm Jack Vincent. I'll be with you today Wishing you'd have a Safe Trip" he said standing next to his car, he walked to the door wanting to open it I reached the the handle first "it's okay thank you" he insisted but I assured him that its not necessary I got in the car and my mind immediately started thinking about the flight .. its going to be a Long One .. it takes exactly 40min to reach the airport it's a good thing that today is a Sunday because there is no Traffic..
In exactly 40min we arrived at the Airport and I checked in my bags and I received my boarding Pass then I went through security checks after I got through I had two hours to spare the first thing I had on mind was to go to Harrods to get few things such as Gala's Macarons and my Parents Favourite chocolate i looked around the shops in order to kill time, I Got Hungry in process so went to a cafe to get some Coffee and something light to eat I placed my order and I stood to side "One medium Caramel Machihato and a Chocolate Muffin Sama!" The Barista loudly said I thanked him and I took my order I walked to the lounge, I sat facing the window, before I started eating I arranged my belongings and then settled because the only place I'm going to after the lounge is the plane so I needed to relax i took a sip of my Coffee and pulled out my phone..
S: Hello.
H: hey
S: are you okay you sound out of breath?? Are you still at the gym !!
H: Haha! Yeah I'm at the gym I think it took me off a bit .. you still didn't Board??..
S: No I still have some Minutes to spare.. I was going to text you back but I decide to call you.. and I thought that you have a meeting on 12:30pm you should get ready..
H: good decision!! I needed to hear your voice so I can get going with my day.. and yes Mam!

Beep*
Ahmed: I have a meeting now text when you Board. Have a safe flight may Allah be with you 🙏🏻❤
The moment you arrive safely Insha'allah you'll find me waiting for you.. I love You and Please Take Carexx.

S: just a sec H.
H: take Your time Love..

I replied to Ahmed: I with Board in about 15min..
Insha'allah allah doesn't deprive me of You 🙏🏻🥰
Yalla good Luck at your meeting.. see you soon insha'allah I love you too xx.