F I F T E E N : ما كان هذا حب

XV - This wasn't Love

.........

10:30AM
*OUTFIT 1*

Files, Catalogues and Boxes it's my reality at the current moment, it's already been a week since we were in Abu Dhabi and I couldn't be more upset I enjoyed being in the sun, surrounded by friends and of course having Diala means delicious food, what else could I ask for.
I'm currently on the table finishing off the shipment payment, and I'm glad that Taim was here and she was helping me with the set up "I like the fact that this is the Coffee Corner Wow!! Sama this Low key a mini Cafe" she exclaimed opening the last box of mugs I looked at her and smiled I closed my laptop and I went back to arranging the plants that I chose for the decor "can i work with you guys??" She huffed before coming to help me "Miss Where do I put these" one of the workers asked "can you please place it in the Corner I'll deal with with it later thank you" I was getting tired but I needed to finish this place quickly "you can I wouldn't mind you have good communication skills.. unlike me" I joked knowing Taim she always had this thing where she wants to try everything, she starts but never finishes anything she's a Hopeless Case her the only thing that she managed to Commit to was her collab with A Famous Local Restaurant in which she sells her Pastries and baked goods.
"So your mystery guy is he coming to the opening"
"What Opening??"
"The office?"
"We are not doing one."
"What?? Why??"
"Its a Company Taim Not A Boutique."
"Your No Fun!!"
"Sheema talked about a gathering something Talal Mentioned"
"Oh that It has nothing to do with us, but you should go, it's a Food Festival its will be fun"
"If you're Not Going I'm Not.. by the way can we go to that.... wait" she stopped when her phone buzzed.
"Here we go again!! "
"Who?" I dusted my hands and I stood up
"Sumii I wanted to tell you but I got to caught up with everything it's Ismail.."
"Block him like I did."
"Well I did until I saw him yesterday.. he stopped by at peach, I wanted to slit his throat open but he is Definitely not worth."
"What is he trying to do?? And why would he bother you?"
"I did tell him to leave you Alone... and that.."
I stopped and I looked her in the eyes
"I Told him that you moved and that you no longer need him your Life. He caused you Enough Pain and misery... I'm Sorry that I'm interfering but I just hate him .."
I just hugged her silently thanking Allah for blessing me with a friend like her..
"Don't be sorry.. I'm the one who should be apologising... I'm the reason why you had to put up with him"
"Don't say that... what ever happens we shall always face it together insha'allah"
"Always"
"Does your mystery guy Know about Ismail??"
"His Name is Hamdan so stop calling him that!!"
"Faz3.." She said putting her abaya back on, my heart stopped for a bit before she continued "like sheikh Hamdan gosh I hope he's as handsome as him" for a moment I wanted to sit down and tell her everything but I couldn't, It felt like I'm lying to everyone whose close "Yalla Let's Go I'm hungry" I changed the subject quickly grabbed my belongings and walked out.

" She said putting her abaya back on, my heart stopped for a bit before she continued "like sheikh Hamdan gosh I hope he's as handsome as him" for a moment I wanted to sit down and tell her everything but I couldn't, It felt like I'm lying to ever...

..........

09:11PM

"And these are the statistics and Financial information Files, Ali did the complete study."
I said siting Facing my Dad in his office "hmm this isn't bad for a group of Rookies" he said after a long pause he then grabbed my work journal and explained a few things, pointing out some flaws, he also gave me some new approaches that could help stabilise our business, after about an hour or so we heard a soft knock on the door "Hello you two" my mum softly said while placing dads Coffee on his Desk m "Thank you habibti... but where is yours?" He kissed her hand and looked up at her "I'm having mine with Sama today" I looked up from the folder that I was reading "Same I'll be in your Bedroom" she Excused herself and walked away "Give her a Chance She's Trying" he Whispered after taking a sip of his Coffee, I didn't say anything I just picked up my folders kissed him good Bye and I headed out.