F I V E : بداية أحبك

Sama's P.O.V:

06:00am

Peep ... Peep ... Peep

I turned off my alarm and checked my phone then I climbed off the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower then I got dressed (Outfit), and did my hair by the time I was done it was already 06:44 so I sat down on the sofa checking my social media when my phone buzzed

From Faz3 🐎:

Good Morning ☺ Are you ready?? I'm in the car...

To Faz3 🐎:

Hey Good Morning too, and yes I'm Ready I'll be down in a minute ☺️.

. . .

I picked up my bag and phone then left the room, I reached the lobby and I walked out of the hotel I stopped and looked around looking for a him when my phone went off yet another time

From Faz3 🐎:

On Your Left ☺️...

I looked up from my phone to my left and smiled and started walking to his car I opened the door " Good morning Sama" he said in English " Good Moring Sheikh Hamdan" I said as I jumped in "are we back to the whole Sheikh thing?? " he looked away pretending to be annoyed "you know that I'm joking" I couldn't help it but to laugh "I know you are, now put your Seatbelt please, seat back and relax" he said putting his seat belt on" I did as he said and the car started moving we drove for a good half an hour when we stopped in front of a café "I'll be real quick I'll get us some coffee and I'll be back " he climbed out and closed the door I nodded and pulled out my phone after about Ten minutes he was back with coffee and a bag "here" he handed me the Beverage holder he sets the bag at the back seat then he puts his seatbelt back "thank you" I said setting his cup near him and took mine in my hands and we took off again "so in which university did you study here?" he asked taking a sip from his coffee "I studied at UCL.. you Sandhurst right?" I looked at him "yes I did, and i know that your father studied there too" he looked at me then back at the road "how did you know that" I questioned I don't recall mentioning it before "I actually meet your father multiple time" he answered taking another sip "oh so you know my father" I looked away "I don't know him but I meet him Yes..." he said focusing on the road "where is your uncle anyways??" I asked playing with me sleeves "mm he'll meet us at the stables with Bader" he calmly replied "What?? Hamdan no .... let's go back I shouldn't have come with you this is wrong omg ii..." he cut me off "hey they know we're coming I told them that you're an Emirati guest who wants to visit the stables relax its okay!! we're not doing anything wrong okay and to be honest my uncle wants to meet you" he explained " I... I Hamdan ??" I was puzzled "because he wants to meet the girl who I think I'm starting To Like" he looked at me as he slowed down the car "Hamdan I ... I don't know what to say? I " I was cut off again "you don't have to say anything I know it's happening a bit to quick but I can't help it I really can't" he took a U turn and went up the hill we remained silent for the rest of the trip I drifted away with my thoughts,  which were running wild in my head I was interrupted when he slightly shock my arm "sama we're here" he took off his seatbelt "uhhh okay" I nodded and I unbuckled my seatbelt I was going to open the door when he stopped me "look I didn't mean to upset you I'm sorry I knew how you see things and  trust me I understand our culture and traditions and how this may seem ..I just wanted.. " he was rambling so i cut him off  him "Hamdan you don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to interfere with your work and I'm a bit hesitant in those kinda stuff because of our culture, I know that you understand what I mean, as for what you said earlier I .. I lik.." we're interrupted a man knocking on Hamdan's window he opened the door "come on" he said and we got out of the car "Al' Salaam Alaikum" he greeted them "Wa 'Alaikum al salaam" two of the four men standing replied "Your Highness welcome, it's been a. While. Miss, Hello your Highness I'll meet you at the back" he smiled at the both of us and walked away "sama this saeed My uncle and Bader" I nodded my head "hello it's nice to meet you" I said fiddling with my phone his uncle nodded back at me then looked at Hamdan " Look I'm going to check some stuff at the office, I'll see you at lunch Ahmed can you come with me" he said then walked away " come on lets let's go Mr. Charlie he is waiting for us" Hamdan lead the way, along the way all I've been thinking about was what he told me in the car he admitted that he had feelings for me I was cut from my thoughts when I heard my name "you okay ??" he looked straight to my eyes I looked away "yeahh I...imm fine" I mumbled as we reached to what looks like the barn where they kept the horses.
Mr. Charlie started to talk to Hamdan and ahmad about something, I was walking around the stalls when a horse caught my eye it was a brown one it felt like it was staring back at me "Great choice, this is Helmet, He's such Great Horse Do you want to Ride this one??" he said as he patted the horses neck i smiled and nodded my head.

"okay let's go for a ride shall we.. to see if you can actually ride" He said rubbing the horses head "I can ride thank you very much" I folded my arms lifting a brow "let's see" he opened the gate when two groomers came and they started getting them ready "two horses?? What about Bader?? Are you going to ride with us?" I questioned "No I'm going to go see Saaed and I'll join you later" he exclaimed and pulling out his ringing phone "excuse me now, you two enjoy it" and he walked away, the horses were ready I walked towards it a kept on petting and rubbing his head, Hamdan came to the horse and I "should I help you up or do you need a stool" this man!! I swear he's doing it on purpose, without sparing him a look I walked to the horse put my left foot into the stirrup and pushed my body upwards and sat on the horse "COME ON CHAMP" I smirked as I tightly held my reins, he made sure that the Tie Strap was tightened then jumped on his and we started walking "when did you start riding??" he asked "when I was 5 it all started when I went on school trip to a stable, I then realized that I really love them" I looked at him "how about I race you till the hill If I win you do whatever I want but if you win I'll do whatever you want" he said then signaled go with his hand, he led the way and I followed him when we nearly reached the hill he slowed down and my horse was moving a bit to quickly I slowed down and stopped I looked at him and whispered "Cheater" I brushed a messy strands away from my eyes while looking away pretending to be mad then back at him he didn't say anything he just laughed and after a few seconds i joined we rode in slow yet comfortable pase as he talked to me about horses, he suddenly stopped his horse and climbed off "come on I want to show you something" he held my horse and I jumped down and we walked to what seems as a cliff we reached a bench and we sat "Wow this is beautiful Hamdan" I gushed over view "do you.." I was interrupted with his phone ringing "excuse me" he stood up and stepped aside، I  looked around and remembered what he told earlier in the car I honestly didn't believe that I could actually open my heart again not since what happened before yet Hamdan came 7 days ago and he swept my heart away it's still not love but I feel so attracted to him call it cheesy but I found a person who understands me, the only dilemma is what he is it's not a huge one i can't stop thinking about it, he's a normal Guy With a Not So Normal Status,I was fascinated by him he's well educated, he has this intimidating presence alongside to his charming charisma and he's cheeky, funny.
I looked at him he had a focused face, he smiled when he saw me, he finished his phone call and walked back to me "sorry about this" he smiled "no need to apologize" I assured him we went back the comfortable silence when he looked at me and said "back at the car you were saying something when uncle saaed interrupted you earlier" I took a DEEP breath "hmm yeah.. I ... I'll start but don't interrupt me please listen until the end"  he simply nodded "earlier when you said that you liked m I was surprised *in a good way* I won't lie yet at the same time I was scared of my own feelings my heart is fragile it is wounded, and I'm scared of where this would lead us،  I'm not going lie I have doubts and I am scared because b.." He interrupted me again He frowned "so what are you saying?? Is it a no" he raised a brow "HAMDAN Would you please stop interrupting I wasn't done yet, where was I? uh yeah but when I'm with you I forget those thoughts I feel so ... I don't know i feel things I once thought I wouldn't feel again you came in my life  7 days ago" I explained looking at him.

Hamdan's P.O.V:

"Sama I'm going to ask you one Question, do you have Feelings for me?? Yes, or No" I Asked in a serious tone...

...

Chapter Five 💕 I Hope That You Guys Like It...

Tell what do u think about this chap in the comments below, I love you guys ...