T W E N T Y T W O : عَشَانّ الحُبّ

XXII For Love •

••••••••••••••••

14:31
Outfit #1

Sama was leaving the office after finishing what's Left of her Work, Diala's week was coming up so she needed a clear schedule, after turning off her computer and equipments, putting away the files to clean up her Desk she turned off the lights and exited her office.
"I'll see you Tomorrow Mo."
Sama greeted the door Keeper and headed to her Car she got in then drove off, and due to the multiple errands that she had to attend to, The past few days were nothing but pure Joy For Sama especially when the men from Hamdan's side of the family Came him included to officialize the Engagement and the two see each other (legitimate seeing/meeting of the Bride in the presence of the men from her side of the family) also set a date for the Melcha as well as the Wedding which will take place early next year. ..
Her first stop was meeting taim so the two could go dress shopping together.

••••••••••••••••••

"What about this one?" I asked and taim shook Her head again, I returned to the fitting room to change back into my Clothes.
"On this scale I'm not going to find anything!"
"We still have time." Taim exclaimed.
"Diala's Henna is in Three Days."
"Relax we still have time." She assured before entering the dressing room to try a dress, I smiled at Shop Assistant and walked away to look around, my mind was running into different Directions I've been helping with the arrangements for Diala's Bachelorette party, my mother already started planning for my Melcha, this week's workload was extreme Things have been quite hectic and exhausting, lastly Hamdan's birthday is next week and I haven't found a gift yet, due to my very busy schedule I decided to worry about now because I'm sure I wouldn't have time for it.
"Miss? Your Friend is asking for you." I nodded and followed her to dressing room.
"What do you think?" She asked turning around.
"I love it, Ma'sha'Allah you look stunning" I replied
"But I feel like it's too flashy and open it doesn't fit for a Henna party"
"Henna?! I thought that this was for the wedding."
"Then I'm going to get a subtle Look." She replied before going back into the fitting room.

•••••••••••••

6:30

After raiding every Shop That came to their mind, the two decided to have dinner and because they were
In D3 sama called Gala to join them.
"If only we had enough time I would've designed something." Taim whined before stuffing her mouth with pasta, gala who was quietly listening to her dissatisfaction with the dress/wedding situation looked as she tried to hold in her laugh.
"Oh don't be so dramatic? Weren't you the one who said that we still have time." I questioned she glared at me and continued to eat her food "well I know this designer and she's helping me and Sheema, I'm going to her boutique after we finish, you guys can come with me." Gala suggested to which Taim immediately agreed to "Sama?" I shook my head "Its nearly Seven O'clock I need to go home, I told mum that I won't be late."
"Are you serious it's 6:30 already? Gala is the store nearby?" Gala Nodded and then added "yes it's in the first complex" I waved to the waiter signaling for the check, we paid and then parted our ways.

••••••••••••••••

Arriving home I expected to find mum waiting for me by the door, only to find Aunt Marie who informed me that mum is on the phone and the guys headed to the mosque with dad.
After showering and drying my hair, I put on my favourite pair of Pyjamas and tied my hair into a messy bun, prayed then made myself a cup of tea, and I sat on the sofa when my phone Started ringing.

Hamdan ❤..

The phone call was brief due to him being very busy, this has been going for the past few days he only calls or texts when he gets a chance which were a few.