N I N E T E E N: II صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه

XIX • A Coincidence Bought me Together with the one That I Love II •

••••••••••••••••••

"SAMA!!" I heard a very familiar voice Say... if only the ground can swallow me right now.

"Sama I'm sorry about everything I mean it" Mr. Faisal said looking down.

"Sama who is this?" Asked the one person that I want nothing to do with.

"It's none of your Concern!! And Mr. Faisal it's nothing.. If you both could Excuse me I need to go!" I said as Gala and Ali came to me, because we're in a public space I could see that ali was restraining himself "Sama, Gala come on lets go... and You both need to Stay the hell away from Sama"

"Sama I asked a question!"  He said ignoring ali
"Ismail we are in public, let's not make a scene!" I raised my voice slightly.
"You heard the lady, GO!!"
Gala came to my side and we turned around to see a group of men in white kandoras were at the Etisalat Booth which was in front of us and I saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me while nodding at the demonstrator, he's eyes weren't as warm as before and he look really exhausted, I looked away.
"Oh it's Sheikh Hamdan.. Excuse me girls I'll be right back" ali said as his phone rang I looked back at him and he's still staring, Ismail gave me another glance and walked away.
After dropping gala off, I Drove to the Supermarket and I headed Home, I Parked in front of the front Door and I walked in to an an empty house, quickly heading upstairs to my room, I placed my bag on the sofa  and I picked up my phone. No Notifications!  I Tried to call him but he didn't answer so I tried again..
After a few tries I decided to send a  message

To: Hamdan:
I Might be in danger or in trouble..
Yet you are not Answering... Anyways after you finish whatever you're doing right Now... Call Me.
Please xx.
I really am Hoping that your Not Ignoring me..

••••••••••••••

"Hamdan!! Is everything Okay?" Asked uncle Saeed
He cancelled everything after finishing his visit to Gitex Fuelled with anger and Frustration, he headed to NAS changed and started working out ..

Hamdan who was busy throwing aggressive punches on the punching bag simply replied with "hmm".
"Are you Sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay then I'm heading Home.''
"Bye"
His uncle looked at him before letting out a sigh, he looked up to see the old man leaving, that's when his phone started ringing Again..

5 Miss Calls From Sama💜

He sat down on the bench and ran his hand through his hair, every time he closes his eyes he pictures the same scene of Ismail and  Sama in front of him, what angered him the most is the way he acted and the fact that he couldn't stand up for the Women he Loved..

Beep*  Message From: Sama💜
I Might be in danger or in trouble..
Yet you are not Answering... Anyways after you finish whatever you're doing right Now Call Me.
Please..
I really am Hoping that your Not Ignoring me..

At first he wanted to Call her, but quickly changed his mind he still didn't cool Down and he Didn't want to lash out on her.
He Quickly Typed a Message and sent it.

To Sama💜:
I'm Busy Right Now, we'll talk Later!

"Your Highness!"
"Yes Omar?
"Here is the folder you asked about!"
I just nodded taking it and he dismissed himself.

ISMAIL  AL-TAYER .

••••••••••••••

Sama paced around her room after sending the message, her mind clouded with so many thoughts..  of all days that she could meet Hamdan in public she met him Today the same day that she was yet again faced with her unfortunate Past.
She let's out a sigh and threw her phone on the bed she had one thing on mind 'I didn't do anything wrong so I don't need to justify anything'  she huffed and walked to the bathroom with her clothes in hand.
The day went by Slowly, Sama spent her entire evening in the Kitchen baking, *she over bakes*  it was typical Sama behaviour That even Her Mother and aunt Marie wouldn't bother asking her anything.
"My Beautiful Angel!" Her Father walked in as she was making her special white chocolate sauce for her Cinnamon Rolls "Baba" she said softly, Mohammed's eye's roamed the counter "Cookies, Jammie Daisy Dodgers ooh I love those" he took a piece "I felt like baking, plus Hammed asked for Cinnamon Rolls and I wanted To make cookies" he didn't say anything he just went behind Sama and hugged her.
Seemingly that she ate a lot of Cookie Dough and chocolate Sama decided that she would skip dinner.
"Are You Sure? It's Your Favourite." Her mum asked poking her head through the door "no I'm Good, Good Night Mama" she said picking up the bath Bomb she bought "alright Good Night, oh and Mimi don't stay in the bathroom for long!" Alyazia said as she closed the door behind her, Sama put her annoyingly long hair in a bun as she filled the Bathtub.
After a much needed time to relax Sama dried herself and exited the bathroom, she immediately headed to bed and wrapped herself and closed her eyes, wanting nothing more than to fall asleep.
*Ringtone* her phone went off when she already fell asleep and was too Exhausted to hear it.
Beep* New Message: Hamdan ❤:
I don't know if you're sleeping or not but call me when you see this..