T W E N T Y F I V E : يا كبر حظي بك وقلبي يا كبر حظه

• XXV • Oh How I'm Lucky to have, and How Lucky is My Heart •

27 December

• NARRATOR •

09:09AM

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD!" Roaa screamed Al-Reem tried to shush her Sama who woke up frightened by her sister's Childish antics "Roaa seriously... Grow up.." Sama groaned as she pulled the duvet pulled up over her face to shield eyes from the bright sunlight, Al-Reem slowly approached her sister before softly whispering "Mimi wake up, breakfast is ready well it's more like brunch. Come let's her little sister's hair with her fingers. Sama nodded and headed to the bathroom "we'll be in the kitchen." Roaa added then the two Sisters headed Downstairs.
After finishing She shut off the shower and squeezed out her hair, and  wrapped herself in the thick towel then she stood in front of the mirror brushing her teeth and doing her Morning face care Routine. Once she finished Sama walked out of the bathroom and headed to her closet •outfit 1•
And then she dried her hair and brushed the hair back over her shoulder before heading out she checked her phone, she ignored the congratulatory messages (making a Mental Note to replay to them all later) she clicked on the message from her now husband Faz3 ❤: 08:00am
Good Morning Beautiful..
I don't want you to worry if I don't answer my phone today, I have an important meeting and few other things to attend to.. oh and the public announcement will be out today at around 9 or 9:30..
I love you and I can't wait to see you, later on..
May you have a Beautiful Day my love ❤ .

She understood why her phone was blowing up with messages the public announcement was made.
She quickly texted him back and headed out.

To Faz3 ❤:
Good Morning H. May Allah bring you great health and strength to keep you Going and smiling throughout the entire day, that explains why my phone is blowing up with messages 😂..
I can't wait to see you too.
I Love you xo.

On her way she greeted her Mum before going downstairs "Good Morning aunt Marie, good Morning You two." Sama greeted as she entered the kitchen and sat on the the chair near her sisters "Good Morning my little one here's your Coffee and nutella, enjoy your Breakfast Girls." Aunt Marie smiled at them before walking back to the kitchen, they started eating as they talked about the Melcha "I wanna know how is Ousha related to the Other two how? She's so nice a gentle but her Sisters are a nightmare." Roaa questioned taking another bite of her food "I don't know but Hamdan's Sister Manal asked about her, she was literally forcing herself on everyone, even her mum noticed." Al-Reem  Sama took a sip of her Juice not really wanting to talk about her "well she was never my problem, all I want is for her to keep her Nose out of my life I wish her nothing but happiness away from me."  She stated taking a strawberry from the charcuterie board before changing the subject.

They moved to the living room after finishing their breakfast along with Alyazia who finished her phone call and joined her Daughters

At around 10:45am the door bell rang and it was the Delivery Guy and since then the flowers and gifts kept on flowing.
"What's going on here ?" Hamed asked as he threw his school bag on the floor and sat next his mum "how many times do I have to say this STOP THROWING YOUR BAG AROUND.." she shouted at him, Hamed quickly picked it up then returned to his spot, only this time Alyazia pulled him into here embrace "these are for your Sister Congratulating on Her Melcha"
She answered while stroking his hair.