T W O : P E R F E C T S T R A N G E R S

Chapter Two

London - United Kingdom

I was Greeted with Rain and Cold Air, of course, it's raining I praised myself for wearing boots, the driver loaded my luggage got in the car, I Turned on my phone Finding notifications a message from mom and two from Lucy the (Executive manager in the office in the UK) I immediately replied after finishing I plugged in my earphones within seconds I was slowly drifting away.

The Car stopped in front of a Beautiful white building "Miss we are here "the driver said we arrived at the hotel I checked in and went to my room.

. . .

06:25

I entered my room unpacked called mum and dad, took a warm Shower And now I'm quietly laying on the bed slowly falling asleep, I slept for a while waking up around 08:45 ordered food, I was eating and watching some random film I found when my phone rang it was my sister Roaa "hello sis"

.............. "You know that I'm not interested lol!!" I whined " NO HABBIBTI m it's not like that " Roaa and I kept Talking about this and that till the point that I forgot about my food " go to sleep it's around 1am 'back home if mom sees you you're in trouble and I'm still tired Night " I can hear her laughing (our mom doesn't like it when we stay up exclaiming that your body should rest and blahhh) " haha okay you too I'LL call you tomorrow love you , Good Night " she said hanging up I smiled remembered the stuff my sister was saying I tied up the stuff and I tucked myself to sleep.

. . .

-ALARM CLOCK-

Ugh I woke up checking my phone its 07:05 here we go I did my morning routine bathroom, brushed my hair, did my makeup and got dressed (Outfit in the Sidebar), I got a call from Lucy telling details about the meeting and event, by 05:33 I was done with everything so I was dropped back to the hotel instead of entering I decided to walk, I saw a café across the street..

"Hello, Welcome are you ready to place your order?" the Female barista smiled at me "hi mm yeah can I have a White mocha in a size Grande and a slice of that chocolate cake"I said taking out my wallet "your name please? And the chocolate cake here or take away?" she looked up from the screen in front of her

"Can you please write Sky on it and I'll take it here please"

"It's £7.95 "

. . .

07:00

Why Do We Like Beauty? Was a question in a book I was reading it is pulling me towards the important trades of a good life in a human's life ... I kept on reading losing track of time I quickly packed my stuff taking my tray to the cashier to wrap up my stuff and to reheat my coffee "Thank You" I whispered Leaving the café

The deep ocean keeps turning

It turns my feelings along with it

Those feelings that kept on Longing

They took my heart with asking me for it .....

I was walking back to my hotel , that's when I noticed weird Vibes at the lobby "Hello Miss" the door guard smiled " is everything okay " I asked while smiling, "an important guest just checked in I think he Is a prince or something " he said back "umm uhh ..Okay have a nice day" I replied smiling, I greeted the lady at the desk and then continued my way towards the elevator ...

I reached my floor I was pushed back "Excuse me, Miss where are you going? Are you staying on this floor?" a giant man stopped me "Umm A. step away, B. why would I be here if I'm not staying here and lastly Didn't your mom teach you how to treat a lady, pushing me is not polite who ..." I semi-yelled with frowned brows "uhh sorry I sh... "He was cut off by someone "uhh miss I'm really sorry I didn't mean any harm uhh this is from the hotel I didn't ask for it" the man who appeared to be sh. Hamdan "it's you oh I mean uh ... Umm never mind can you please tell you guard to be more polite and to know how to treat people especially women ... please and now excuse me your highness "I said politely in Arabic without waiting for his reply I walked back to my room ...

. . .

"Umm, your highness. I am terribly sorry sir I thought .... "the guard was quick to defend himself " is there a problem " Ahmed asked looking at the guy and I " uhm no just , tell the hotel we don't need them guards around we're bothering the guests" I asked him "ohhh ... and uhhh James you can go on now and don't push a lady like that" I said looking at him then i walked back to my room with a lot on mind but yet she is pushing them all back her eyes were very mesmerising she is truly beautiful, i noticed that she is an Emirati she had a faint accent but yet I could tell .... Hamdan what is wrong with you? You just met the girl plus you may not see her again, at the moment I mind was having a conversation of it's own today was very stressful and a lot is going on "Hamdan" I was greeted by a mop of curls " hey buddy , how was your nap? Good" I ruffled his curls he nodded his head while he's lying on me.

07:02

{Hey were are going out for dinner get ready, we'll meet downstairs at 07:30} I read the message sent my uncle Saeed I texted him back and went to shower , as soon as the water hit me a new poem formed in my head ...

For the beauty of the sky,

No one could compare, not even

The love, hanging in the air .....

.....

Yayyy Chapter

Is up after One whole year, sorry for not updating Studying and writing don't go well together, but now I'm back I hope you guys like this chapter some would think that this is boring but you guys please I did my best .. Love you all.