T W E L V E : احتاج فرصه

XII - I Need A Chance
.........

Sama's P.o.v:

A week Later

Thoughts clouded in my mind, surely there was a reason why I could not go to sleep after finishing my Video call with Taim maybe it was my period Cramps or something..its Been a week since My Fight with Mum and we've been arguing everyday... I Put down the book that I was trying to read and I picked up my phone to check the time and it read 06:30 am my alarm would go off in thirty minutes so I placed it back on my bedside table on the book I was reading and I laid back down closing my eyes for the next minutes until my alarm rings again, just then my brain went back to my argument with my mum, I knew that we'll eventually reconcile I hated the fact that we clashed in the first place but at the same time I needed her to know where I stood, I needed her to understand me BEEP. BEEP. BEEP I pressed snooze and headed to the Bathroom, I did my business and took a shower after I finished I went on to dry my hair *which takes ages 'Long Hair struggles'* and I walked out and I walked to my wardrobe, I put on the clothes that I chose, did my make-up, put on my shoes, and finally by the time I put on my abaya it was about 08:30 am *drying my hair took so LONG* I looked at the mirror fixing my hair and I walked out of my room, I went down stairs and I found my Brother Hamad, my Parents were having breakfast in the Dining Room I rolled my eyes because I am sure that Roaa is Probably still asleep I mumbled a soft Good Morning and I walked towards my parents and I kissed them both when I did so I felt like mum had something to say but she didn't do so "where are you off to so early in the morning it's Not work Seemingly that you Quit??" my mum asked taking a sip of her tea I closed my eyes for a bit and I took a deep breath, this has been going for a week now and she's refusing to drop the subject "Hey Sumi can you drop me off today?" Hamed asked looking at mum and then at me I only nodded my head as I continued eating my fruit Bowl, "I asked you a question?" I could feel her eyes on me as I heard my dad tell her to drop the subject "I have a couple of things to take care of mum. Don't worry I am not planning on spending my days laying in bed" I replied taking a sip of my coffee she simply hummed and starting a conversation with my dad, I then got a text from Ali probably the location of our new project I picked up my Phone and I stood up "Excuse Me, Hamed!" my dad winked at me making me smile I stood up and ruffled Hamed's Curls then walked towards the living room i grabbed my Hand Bag and I stood by the front door waiting for Hamed..

On my way to the Location, I made a quick stop to the nearest Starbucks to get some Coffee, the fact that I didn't sleep I really needed a Venti Sized cup of Coffee, after my quick stop I reached the place and I immediately fell in love with exterior.. It was a two story Building that was modern with a rustic feel I love it already I climbed off the car and I walked towards the Glass Doors only to find Ghanim and Ali Salem sitting on a table that was placed right at the entrance "Long Time No See Kiddo" Ghanim said as he stood up and held the door "Oh Hello Grandpa" I replied rolling my eyes handing him his Double shot Iced Coffee "hey you two don't start now it's still early I need peace we have a long day ahead of us" Ali Salem interfered and came to grab his drink, he also took the box with of Cookies and walked inside murmuring uncomprehensive words Ghanim and I looked at each other and we laughed as we followed him, we entered a room that had a glass wall and a big window it had 4 chairs and a table I placed my bag on the chair and I moved around the room i then walked towards the window it overlooked the city, time passed by and we kept on discussing our strategies, approaches, goals, future thoughts and ideas we over looked our plans and all.. I took their ideas and what they pictured their offices to look like. one of the things that Ghanim insisted on was that I do the interior of this place after the meeting I looked at my phone and I found 2 miss calls and 5 messages:

Two Miss Calls From MUM

09:55 am

From Hamdan