F O U R : قلبين

IV - Two Hearts
...

10:30 am

"Sama this is a really wonderful" Lucy exclaimed taking a look at the Portfolio I made for this project "how about I give you a tour around the place and we could meet Mr. Jasim in the meeting room, I'm sure he'll be here any minute now" she said looking at her watch I nodded at her and we walked around the new headquarters which had a beautiful design it was classic but had this modern touch to it after discussing details together, she made us some Coffee and handed me a cup "Lucy the view is breathtaking" I said as i while looked at the view from her office you can see everything from up here "well thank you sama I agree with you, London is very beautiful" she came closer to the window and sat down with me, her and I talked for a good half an hour "no really dear I was walking to greet the duke and I tripped on the step in front of me I was so embarrassed but I shrugged it off" she continued telling me about a funny incident that happened to her, we were laughing when suddenly the door opened "Jasim where were you it's nearly 11:00 O'clock" she walked up to him " sorry Lucy The Swiss Investors gave me a hard time I .. mm Who's this?" he said than stopped her turned to look at me I gave him a small smile he nodded at me but he kept on starring which was a bit irritating "oh this is Sama al Falasi She Came on Mr. Faisal's Behalf, come on let's go to the meeting room I want you see the work this wonderful girl can do" Lucy answered him while taking a file from her desk "uhhh oh eah I... let's go" he shifted his gaze to Lucy then back to me, the meeting approximately took about an hour and a half ehere we discussed and went over the details of the new project "by the way sama, did Faisal tell you about the new hotel? Jasim and I are having lunch there it would be lovey if you could join us you'll get to see some of our work" Lucy said closing her laptop "you should come" Jasim said putting his phone down "yes! he told me about it and i did not see the project but i heard that it's incredible and I'm sorry I can't come maybe some other time, i have plans, But thank you for today and tomorrow at 09:00 right?" I stood up putting my Coat on (Outfit) "no problem darling, and yes tomorrow at nine I'll email you the details for the meeting after tomorrow with Mr. Harts, okay" she hugged me and I left the office i walked out and i was greeted by the beautiful weather the sun and it wasn't raining so i put on my sunglasses and walked towards the car and the driver opened the door for me and i got in.

 Harts, okay" she hugged me and I left the office i walked out and i was greeted by the beautiful weather the sun and it wasn't raining so i put on my sunglasses and walked towards the car and the driver opened the door for me and i got in

...

"well I'm glad that Wes's mom likes me or else I would've gone mad" she took a sip form her drink "who wouldn't like you tiffany " I said taking a bite from my pasta tiffany and I are currently having lunch together "i know right but anyhow!! Roaa is getting married right??" She said "Yupp, She super excited and i'm really happy for her, She and Ghanim are made for each other" i said taking another bite of my food "thats really great, noe Both of your sisters are taken what about you?? Hmm ever since you ended things with Ismail you know??" She had to mention him "yes! everyone around is happy and including you, but i still didn't find someone who gets and truly understands me the way Ismail did, We had great relationship I was the happiest human being he was wonderful and kind until he hurt me and let me tell you that the scar he left in my heart is really deep , it's not that i don't want to it's just that i didn't meet someon who worthy of my heart, anyhow enough of my miserable love life lets talk about you and Wes, how is he?? I miss that weirdo " the thought of Ismail reminded me of old wounds the weren't fully heald "he is great, actually he was mad when he knew you are here in London and he is out of town you know he thought that i knew that you were coming and as always Wesley is being a drama queen" she laughed at her boyfriend "bring him with you next time you come to Dubai" I said putting my fork down, we finished our food then left the café and checked a couple of boutiques near it afterwards she dropped me off at the hotel.

04:08 PM

"good afternoon miss" the guard smiled opening the door for me "good afternoon to you too and thank you" I reached my room I changed my clothes and I slipped under my cover and pulled out my phone to video call my mom, i then checked my email to sort out the terms and clause in the contract and prepared everything for my meeting, *new Email* the meeting got cancelled and is rescheduled for the day after tomorrow, seemingly that i have nothing to do i continued to work on it, I worked on it until I feel asleep.

...

07:55 pm

...

I woke up still feeling tired but I shrugged off the feeling, I freshened up and brushed my hair I put on my boots(Outfit #2), took my phone and left my room heading to the restaurant I wasn't really feeling like eating so I only ordered a bowl of soup I finished my food and walked to the elevator.

"I think elevators is our thing huh!" a pair of brown eyes met mine "Hamdan ... hey" i smiled "did you have a nice dinner?" he asked said starting a conversation "yeah Alhamdulillah, you? " i answered smiling again what is he doing to me " that's good, actually i didn't have any, but thank you, so no laptop.. not working today" he smiled back at me as the elevator doors opened " no actually, which sucks because I have nothing to do" I frowned "well I have a suggestion meet me at the park across the street in 15 minutes, how about that" he suggested I thought about it at first "Hamdan I'm sorry but I ca..." I started "no one is at the park it's 09:25 and the guys went back to Dubai so it's only my uncle, a friend and I, whom I'm sure is enjoying his sleep, don't worry and trust me" he cut me before I could even reply, I hesitated at first but I nodded (what can I lose right!) "okay" he smiled then walked back to the elevator and I walked back to my room I changed into my hoodie fixed my hair, took my scarf and umbrella just in case then left my room, I reached the lobby then headed to the main door and i started walking across the street headed to the Parkk I looked around he's right no one was around i kept walking Around and I saw him "Hamdan" I said sitting on the bench "sama" he smiled, mental note* he looked really cute in a beanie "here this will keep you warm" he said handing me a cup of coffee "I didn't know what to order for you so I chose this" he explained "Caramel macchiato is one of my favorites actually so thank you" I held it with both of my hand to warm them up cause it was a bit cold "no problem" he took a sip from his drink "yesterday you mentioned that you like horses, do you ride??" he asked "yes I do, I sometimes feel like I like them more than people to be honest but I didn't ride for about a year or something because I'm busy" I said he looked at me then chuckled "trust me I get that feeling too" we talked for a bit longer than I expected but talking to him is so comfortable. "how about this tomorrow I'm heading to the stables you can come with me if you're not busy of course" he looked at me at first I was going to deny his offer but then I immediately changed my mind "can i?? Really  Hamdan that would be lovely " i said looking at him he smiled and our eyes met we held the gaze for a good minute or so and we quickly looked away we stayed silent for a bit I "now come on let's go back" he stood up, I nodded and stood with him we walked back to the hotel i walked in first and then he did, *DING* the elevator doors opened and we walked out "before you leave I need your number.... For tomorrow you know" he said scratching the back of his ear I nodded my head and we exchanged each other's phone  "there you go, Good night sama " he said handing me my phone back "Good night to you too Hamdan " I smiled giving him his then i turned around started walking back to my room, I took a shower put on my pajamas brushed my hair then I slipped under the covers when I received a message that drew a smile on my face.

...

From Faz3🐴:

When I see a boat, I want to disappear into the waves and look for a precious stone (natural, one of a kind) See you at 7:00am tomorrow, Sweet Dreams Sama 😴💤

...

Chapter 4 I Hope that you guys like it thank you all for your support 💕💕