C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N : وماقدر اعيش انا بدونك ..

XXVIand I can't Live Without You..

•••••••••••••••••••

December 20th

"Did you tell him?" He heard Maitha ask his Mother "Of course Not, how do you expect me to tell him this, we Postponed his Melcha Twice, Zahra's Mother is wondering why this is taking too long and with this I doubt that he'll continue with Zahra." Ismail walked in and kissed her forehead before asking "Tell Me what?" She looked at Maitha and then at what looks like an Invitation, Ismail picked it up and his heart sank, for a second it felt like everything around him stopped.
He hesitated at first and asked "Mmm mum when did she get Engaged? I thought... I thought." Noora rushed to her son and she held his hands "she's not meant to be yours, my darling let her go, may allah Complete her with Happiness, she's with someone else now and so are you... please close this Chapter and may Allah bless you with someone else." Ismail pulled his hand and stood up not sure what to do he picked up the invitation again it said that the Melcha is Next week, as Ismail was walking out of the living room his sister held him back
"Enough Ismail, If you love her as much as you claim you'd be willing to let her go and allow her to be happy with the man she chose. You need to make up your mind Zahara's family are waiting for us to set a Date for the Melcha." He aggressively pulled his arm away and stormed out of the house, Ismail hopped into the car and drove off nowhere in particular, he tried calling Tarek but he didn't answer therefore he decided to go to him.
Ismail quickly got to the place, turned off the car and walked into Tarek's company, "is he busy?" He asked his secretary, who shook her head in return he nodded and walked into the office "Ismail..? Are you okay?" Was the first thing he said to his friend, he gave Tarek a sad smile before shaking his head. Ismail sat down on one of the lounge chairs facing the big glass windows "Sama is Getting Married." It was hard for him to say this without feeling some sort of pain in his chest "wait WHAT? when??" Tarek stood from his desk not believing what his friend is saying a knock interrupted them and it was his secretary she brought in the Coffee and placed the folder on his desk "Emilia please tell anyone who wants me that I'm in an important meeting so No Calls and no one enters my office." She nodded and walked out, Tarek sat Facing his friend "I've never seen you like this. Tell me everything." He worryingly asked his troubled friend "I told you that we meet when she came from London a few months ago, I asked her if she met someone else and she didn't answer me, and something strange happened after I saw her at Gitex, someone came to my office and threatened me to leave her alone, I didn't know who it was." Tarek squinted his eyes confused "you didn't tell me someone came to your office and threatened you."
Ismail leaned back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair "I don't care about the threat. It was probably sent by one of her brothers or Ali." Tarek took a sip of his water "Do you Know who she's marrying? What's his name?" Ismail shook his head "nope all  I know is that his name is Hamdan, nothing more and to be honest, I don't care if it was the crown prince, what i care about is Sama... I really thought that we would get back to each other, I'm only with Zahra because Mum Knew about Our Relationship, I never really wanted to go through with this relationship, I already lost her once If she Gets Married then I'll lose her forever, And I Love Her Tarek I really do." He looked at his friend and he saw that he had tears in his eyes "what did Zahra tell you? She's her cousin maybe she knows more than just a name?"
Ismail laughed shaking his head "Here's the funny part Zahra didn't say anything about Sama's engagement, not a single word, yes we're not on Speaking terms but the Zahra I know wouldn't miss this opportunity."
"You guys are still not talking? And of course, she wouldn't mention it, Sama has always been an obstacle and with her engagement, she would get rid of her forever." Tarek reasoned Ismail didn't see it from this point of view he now knew why "I want this situation to be in my favour because I'm not continuing with this relationship, I'd rather die than marry her." Ismail then continued about his mother and sister's plans and how they want him to stay away from Sama "Ismail listen... you and I have reached a point in our friendship where you've become my brother and no matter what I'm always going to be on your side except for this time, I truly believe that it's time to let go. Because even if you continued to push through, I'm sorry my friend but The Outcome won't be Good. You Did Her Wrong by Cheating and with who? her Cousin... the one who you knew she had problems with, not only that but you continued this relationship without giving a thought to her feelings, let's say she forgave you, her brothers won't allow this I assume that like uncle Essa and her father don't know about the cheating part.
This relationship has a dead end my brother there is no way you two can finish off and have a happy ending Let her go. Sama, Zahra and that whole family Put it all behind your back and move on, trust me on this I only want what's best for you. I love you but I had to say this.." He took a sip of his now cold coffee as he listened to what Tarek had to say he knew his friend was right, but could he really let everything go..