C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E : L O V E D

XXIX

••••••••••••••••••

Since their return from Their Trip, sama felt as her life was on a racing track, things were moving so fast, the days were meaningless seemingly as she was racing time going to her work each Morning and then she goes and finishes her wedding Preparations, he mother and mother in law suggested that she focuses on herself and they'll handle the rest, an offer that sama declined wanting to be responsible for every detail.
She loved the idea of having her own thoughts interpreted into her her big day..

••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't know what I'll do once you get married. I can't seem to cope whenever you're away. " Aunt who was helping Sama pack "please aunt Marie don't say that, I'm already having a hard time getting myself together." Sama placed down the clothing item she was holding and she hugged her "go on go have a bath and I'll finish this.. it'll help relax." She broke the hug and gently stroked Sama's hair.
Before heading to the bathroom sama tried calling Hamdan for the forth time and he didn't pick, the two stayed up all night discussing last touches of the renovation to their soon to be home, with their very hectic schedules and busy lives the two stay up till late hours just to catch up, even if it gets too hectic they try to keep in touch as much as possible.

With the wedding being in a few weeks the girls decided to have Sama's Bachelorette will be at a vacation villa in they middle of the desert retreat they rented for a few days, the convinced sama that it's a getaway but as for the party it's planned to be a surprise.
Being very stressed and emotional was really getting to her, especially with fact that he wedding invitations were sent as exciting as it was she was terrified.. pushing her thoughts a side, she took off her clothes and got into the tub, Sama let out a relaxed sigh as she sunk into the bubble bath, the warm water helping her aching joints. The bathroom smelt of cherry, peonies and vanilla. She could hear Aunt Marie moving about and then heard the door close.

Once she was going all wrinkly and pruney, sama drained the bath, dried herself off and started her routine of creams and lotions. It was the one thing she needed right now; a routine. Something she had control over while trying to figure out what to next.

Once sama finished she exited the bathroom and headed to her closet she choose her outfit •OUTFIT 1•
She tried to call Hamdan again and still she got no reply, she let's out a sigh and sent him a message

To Faz3 ❤:

Good Morning Handsome.❤ I hope that your Day is going well, may Allah Bless your Heart.
You're probably busy, and want to disturb you..
I just wanted to hear your voice 🥺 and tell you that I'm about to leave with girls, call me as soon as you can !!

She then continued to do her make where she only applied a primer, mascara and her coloured lip balm, after finishing she checked her carry on going over a check list in her mind, her thoughts were interrupted by a knock Roaa walked in "hi baby" sama walked towards her and they hugged "I'm so excited for this weekend." Sama nodded in agreement and preceded to finish packing her carry on, after finishing the two sisters joined their older sister who was waiting for them in the lounge along with their mother "sama are you sure you're going with diala?" Sama who was scrolling through her phone nodded "diala is picking up Taim and she's coming..
Plus roaa and al-reem don't want me.." the three ladies laughed at the youngest "yes mama we don't want her." Roaa smiled at her younger sister as they both laughed.

"So sheema isn't only coming?" Taim asked from he backseat diala and gala hummed in unison "did your sister's tell you where their going?"
Diala asked while she concentrated on the rode sama shook her head...