(🕊️: "the world tour" (jwy))

jung wooyoung
정우영

it's been already a month since you left South Korea. soloist, well known, and active for 3 years now, it was actually your first world tour. you were happy to meet your international fans even though it meant you had to leave your boyfriend for at least 2 months.

it's been 10 months now since you both started to date each other and you were both madly in love. he was literally your happy virus, your sunshine, your baby, the reason you smile everyday. and even though he was busy with his own activities as an ateez member, he kept trying his best to be this positive boyfriend you needed in your life. of course, you also tried your best to not be unbearable to him, nor a burden. his positivity led you to be positive as well.
you both were under the same agency. and since you both weren't rookies anymore nor haven't dating restrictions anymore, you talked with the CEO of your agency about your relationship. he gladly accepted it, even though there were conditions sine qua non, and made your relationship public. you expressed yourselves - you did it first, and then Wooyoung did the same hours later -, and this whole strategy had your relationship having less dramas than the other couples in the industry.

being in relationship with Wooyoung for months only meant you never experienced being far from each other for that long. even during your respective schedules, you always tried your best to see each other. and now that you were abroad, you realized how hard it actually was.

you were missing him badly.
you missed his arms where you felt like at home, his scent even though he gave you a hoodie, his voice even though you were listening a lot to their songs and were facetiming each other when you weren't tired, his soft touch and his sweet lips.
and the fact he told you multiples times he missed you a lot made it even harder. you wanted him to be the happiest, and always tried your best to give him whatever he was asking for.

today again, you were ready to go back on stage after switching your outfit. you dreamt so much about performing in Paris. and now you were here, you couldn't enjoy it to the fullest.
it would have been better with your boyfriend by your side.
you tried to hide this feeling as you came back on stage. you gave your best for the fans who were here for you. you talked to them from time to time, you took some oftheir gifts, and answered their questions. you smiled brightly when they were asking about Wooyoung.

about two hours later, you got off stage after bidding goodbye to your fans and after thanking them for the evening. you didn't even had the time to breath that you had to prepare yourself for the high-touch. but despite your duty, you took a little bit of your time to check on your phone. you smiled as you saw a text from Wooyoung, saying that you did great on stage.

you didn't think much about it: maybe he wanted to cheer you up, knowing how hard it was to keep it up with the empty space you were feeling.
you dropped your phone in your bag, and went to meet your fans for the high-touch.
you noticed that, in the corridors, your fans were really noisy. but you didn't paid really attention to it, thinking it was because of their euphoria of meeting you in person and clapping your hand.

one, two, three, ten, twenty, thirty.. you clapped so much hands, you didn't know how much fans brought a ticket to clap your hand. you were just smiling, thanking them and clapping their hands.
and suddenly, you saw this person. this man.

your man.

you looked up at him with a bright smile and tears threatening to fall from your eyes.
you couldn't believe that he was here, in front of you.
"Woo..? what are you doing here..?"
"i'm getting my hand in touch with yours. please ?" you smiled at his cute behaviour and clapped his hand. but you didn't let go of his hand. you kept it in yours and pulled him on the other side of the table, where you were.
without any words, nor a look, you hugged each other tightly, so tightly, like you've been longing for since the beginning of your world tour.
the fans were so happy for you that they applauded you.

once you pulled away from each other's embrace, you kept clapping in your fans' hands while Wooyoung was backhugging you.

honestly, this could have last forever..

once all your fans came up to you, you went to your dressing room with Wooyoung to rest a little before leaving the building for the hotel.
"for real, baby... what are you doing here..?" you sat into Wooyoung's lap, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Isn't Paris the city of love..?" he asked as he leaned his head against your shoulder.
you kissed his forehead softly, as you ran your hand through his hair. "that's right.. and so..?"

Wooyoung laughed at your behaviour as he tightened his hold around your waist.

"and it's your first time here. i wanted to make it special." he pecked your lips softly, and hugged you tighter. "tomorrow, it's gonna be you and me only, in Paris.~" he added.
as you were about to kiss him, he avoided your lips with a smirk.

"but first... get ready, baby. we have things to do at your hotel.~"