🕊️: "first steps into the world" (cs & jwy)

choi san & jung wooyoung
최신 & 정우영

     “argh.. WOO! BABY! I CAN'T DO IT! HOW DOES IT WORK?"
San was trying his best, in his daughter's room, to put on her new diaper. but he never ever understood how to do it.
     a giggly Wooyoung arrived in the room. he leaned over San's shoulder, looking at what he was doing.
“appa can't put on your disappear properly? my poor baby.. your saviour is here.”
he talked in a very childish way to his baby, and gave San a hip movement to the side to push him away.
     “hey!”
he gently slapped his fiancé's butt, and back-hugged him after. he was looking at Wooyoung's hands, putting on the diaper as if he's done this all his life — at least, all theirs daughter's life.
“why can't i do it?”
     “i don't know, Sannie. but maybe it would help you if you don't put the diaper upside down? try this next time.”
Wooyoung laughed. he never had been mad at San for failing each time. at least, he was trying. 

     San rolled his eyes. but he quickly was smiling; his fiancé's laugh made his little princess laugh too, and he couldn't do anything else but loin at them laughing.
     Wooyoung finished putting on their baby's body and sleep suit for the night, and took her in his arms right after. 

     “if you can't change her diaper, be a little bit useful and throw away the previous one.~”
he winked to his fiancé, and walked away with the baby to bottle-feed her. 

     San took the previous diaper and threw it away, just as Wooyoung asked — at least, he had skills enough to do it.
Wooyoung stepped by the kitchen to take the bottle with the hot milk in it, and then to the living room to feed Aran. 

     “what would you like to eat, baby?”
San was standing in the door frame, looking at the loves of his life.
     Wooyoung, who was looking at his daughter with eyes full of love, didn't move an inch to answer him. he didn't even look up.
“what your mom made.”
     “oh? did my mom give you something she cooked?”
     “she made you, dumbie.”
Wooyoung looked up at this moment, and smirked as he saw San was a blushing mess.
     “o-okay and.. that's.. that's all?”
     “you're enough for me, don't worry about that.” 

     San walked away, still red, and went into the kitchen. not too long after, Wooyoung heard a few noises coming from there. he immediately knew San was cooking something.
     when Aran was done drinking all her milk, Wooyoung put the bottle away, and softly sat up her daughter to pat her back multiple times. she let out two tiny burps, making Wooyoung smile. 

     “you're doing great love. i'm proud of you.”
he kissed her forehead, and sat her down on his lap. he was maintaining her up so she didn't fall, a little smile.
“you wanna walk a little bit? doctor said we should help you walk, because you're in age to take your first steps, baby.”
he laughed when she lazily fell back against his chest, letting out a tiny cute sigh.
“awww.. baby's tired.~”
     Wooyoung softly rubbed her stomach after she laid her down comfortably. he just stayed there, looking at the most precious treasure of his life, what he was longing for since years: his child.
she was the prettiest to him. and with San, she was the only thing he needed in his life to be happy. 

     “Woo, baby? can you come please?”
     “sure!” 

     for once, Wooyoung decided not to put baby into her baby walker. he just placed her on the ground, next to her toys for her to play or to crawl around.
he went into the kitchen with the baby's bottle to wash. of course, in the meantime, Aran was alone. but she was very calm. 

     “what do you think about that? i used the kimchi your mom gave last time she came. i'm afraid it's too spicy..”
San gave a little spoon of the dish he cooked, and Wooyoung tried it.
     “too spicy? what too spicy? is your tongue broken?”
     “not at all darling.”
San winked at his fiancé, and licked his lips in the most lustful way possible as he was starting at Wooyoung.
      “you're so horny..”
Wooyoung rolled his eyes, and laughed as San playfully hit his arms.
     “you started first! you're the one who said you wanted to eat what my mom made!”