(🕊️: "dangerous drive" (khj))

kim hongjoong
김홍중

the past few hours had been more animated than your entire life. and your whole life got impacted for ever.
who could have predicted this? who could have known that being here, at this moment, would change your life?

your arms were tightly holding this man, the one driving the motorcycle at high speed. your hair were flying behind you because of the speed. neither him nor you had time to put a shelter on. you had to go away. for a reason absolutely unknown to you.
the truth is that you were scared of high speeds. not all type of high speeds of course - even though you weren't really comfortable in a train, it was not a problem. no. the problem was car or motorcycle going too fast on roads. this was the real problem. this was what you were scared of. and even though you were holding tightly the man driving the motorcycle, you still were scared.

"shit, they won't leave us alone!"
you heard him screaming in anger as he sped up the pace. you tightened your hold around his waist. you didn't care if you were restraining him to breath. you needed something to hold tightly.
"there's only one way... hold on me tightly dear.~"
you cursed multiple times in your head. your eyes were already closed: you didn't want to see the whole world passing by you at a crazy speed. but you closed them harder. you were even frowning. the only things which were proving the high speed were your hair flying and the growling motor.

the man suddenly turned to leave the highway. he was slaloming between the few cars on the road. still at a high speed. you could have had a panick attack, but something was holding you back.
as if your subconscious wanted you to keep a control on yourself. or maybe... because your body loved the feeling of the adrenaline rushing through your veins? or the feeling of powerlessness you were experiencing?
you felt the motorcycle shaking a little bit more than before. and you could hear an another type of noise coming from the ground, under the wheels. quickly, the speed slowed down. and you eventually managed to open your eyes.
you were in a desolate place. the road was in fact a little path surrounded by trees here and there, and grass. a small hill was hiding you both from the main road. you heard the police cars and the sirens coming closer, and then going further to finally disappear.
this man outwitted them.
you let go of the man, and got off the motorcycle. you pushed your hair back and started to walk around to calm down.

"you're crazy! you're fucking crazy!"
you shout to him. a mix of anger and fear was growing up inside of you.
"i'm happy to meet you too."
the man said in a sarcastic tone. he even rolled his eyes and looked away.
"what? are you kidding me? you little piece of- calm down, y/n, calm down..."
you tried to count in your head to try and call down. this man was literally playing with your nerves.
"you scared me! you took me and you forced me to sit on your motorcycle! and then, you drove like a crazy to escape the cops! i don't even know why they were following you! i literally faced one of my biggest fear while you were driving! or should i say while you were challenging your motorcycle's motor? and-"
"actually both."
the man replied with the same sarcastic tone.
but this time, a smirk you didn't like at all was spreading over his lips. you felt like he was testing you and your patience.
"DON'T CUT ME OFF!"
you screamed in anger and came closer to him.
"and now, i'm in the ass end of nowhere because of your stupidity! and the only thing you're telling me is that you're happy to meet me?"
"damn, you're pretty savage."
he pushed his hair back, and turned over to face you.
"i guess you would have preferred to stay there, where you could have been killed?"
you stayed quiet in front of him and his answer. you couldn't do anything. he was right.
"huh? tell me, i'm listening? or maybe the little savage girl/boy is speechless now? did she/he lose her/his tongue?"
"i'm sorry. i didn't think about that."
you looked down to your feet, feeling a little bit sorry and awkward.
"good. i prefer that. because i don't really want innocent people to die in the middle of a gunfire."
he sat again on his motorcycle, ready to ride away from here.
"now come and sit or i leave without you."
you looked up to him. you were playing with your fingers, trying to control your nervousness.
"about this gunfire... why did it happen? why were you involved in this gunfire?"
"damn, we met each other not even thirty minutes ago. is it usual for you to be this.. intrusive in other's lives?"
he was looking deep into your eyes with a deadly gaze.
"for you information, mister blonde guy. i was in the middle of this gunfire too. even though i didn't choose it. so i have to know something about it!"
you tried to build you more impressive in front of him to try and have informations. but it failed.
"come. and. sit."
to push you to come, he spinned the handle to speed up. the motor growled.
"come on an y/n. or i leave without you. last warning."
you sprinted to sit behind him again. you didn't want to take the risk to be here, alone, without him.
"this gunfire... it's because they trapped me. these bastards."
he waited for you to be a little more comfortable and ready, and then started to drive away.
"who?"
once again, even though he weren't driving that fast, you were holding on him tightly.
"S-SK. the mafia band. i'm sure they warned the cops i'll be here. when i saw them, i escaped. one of S-SK started the gunfire. cops heard it, and of course, they shoot back. happy to know that?"