(🔞: "dangerous drive" - 2!finale (khj))

kim hongjoong
김홍중

please note that y/n is a woman in this piece.

five minutes before you hear the motorcycle growling in front of your house. five minutes before you meet Hongjoong again. five minutes before you leave for your little utopia, your moment of happiness.
you put on a large white shirt, and a pair of black jeans. to be sure you won't be cold, you put on a faux leather jacket. your hair weren't tied up, and were falling on your shoulders.
you made sure you had everything you needed in your pockets - meaning your phone, your keys and a hair tie in case.
when you heard the motor growling in front of your home, you wasted no more time - you didn't want him to wait too long for you. you put on your sneakers, and left your place after you switched off all the lights.
Hongjoong was here, on his motorcycle. he was stunning, in his own style: a black outfit, like a saturnine mafioso. he was wearing a lot of accessories: a lot of rings on his fingers, three little chains around his neck, and you were sure he was wearing earrings under his helmet.
his long fingers left the two handles to hand you your helmet.

"proud of you. you're not late. now be a good girl. put this helmet on and come behind me."
he was smirking, and you could see it pretty well under his helmet.
"sir, yes sir."
you giggled and put on the helmet he was handing you. it didn't take much time for you to be behind him, your arms around his thin waist under his jacket.

Hongjoong quickly left your place at a high speed. but even though he was a stranger, you trusted him.
Hongjoong drove away, at the same speed. he was making the motor growl in the streets, even the ones with other vehicles. quickly, you were both riding on the highway. Hongjoong increased the speed, and you unconsciously held on him tighter.

"where are we going?"
you were curious about the destination.
"somewhere we could escape these bastards."

you didn't know exactly what he meant, but you were supposing he was talking about the men that followed you both the day before. and despite the danger to see each other today again, he accepted and picked you up. you didn't want to think about yourself as someone special, but it was making your heart skip a beat. you were no one to him, he could have said no, and he could have stay away from you for the rest of his life. yet, he accepted the danger for you.
you rested your head against his back, looking at the background passing by you at the same speed as the motorcycle's. unconsciously, you started to rub Hongjoong's stomach through his shirt. you were very calm behind him. you were just enjoying the moment with him, enjoying the speed and the sensations you used to hate, but were enjoyable with him.
only few lights were sometimes illuminating the road. besides that, it was dark: the moon was not bright enough to illuminate the road, stars weren't shining bright either, and the sun was already under the skyline. only few rays of sun, the last ones, were remaining and were slightly illuminating the sky.

after about a hour on the road, Hongjoong parked the motorcycle in an empty parking lot. he made you get off, and did the same right after you. in front of you, there was water as far as the eyes can see, and a large strip of sand as a beach.

"come on."
Hongjoong asked you to follow him, and so you did. you removed the helmet, and took in the typical sea air.

once you were on the sand, you both took off your shoes. in a hand, your helmet, in the other, your shoes. the sand under your feet was a sensation so enjoyable you forgot about. it was a pleasure to rediscover it.
once you reached the perfect spot, Hongjoong set down a large towel you didn't see he was caring until now. you set down the helmet and your shoes next to the towel, and sat on it.