🎭: Last dance (1)

CROSSOVER!!
Seonghwa x Chungha,
mention of Jongho

     'I wish i had more time by your side', was all Chungha could think about. Originally so joyful, the kind to cheer up anybody, she was today sadder than she ever had been.
She was very expressive, and her face was the part everybody could look at to guess her feelings. But tonight, the only thing people  could see was sadness. In fact, she was more than sad: she was devastated. She was trying her best to hide it, but she was sometimes failing and couldn't hide it. It was impossible. The secret she was keeping was too much to handle. And this secret was the reason for her broken heart, of her messed up future life.
     Her arms on her lover's chest, her head on his shoulder as they were dancing the slow dance playing in the background. Everybody's eyes were on them. Who would miss a chance to see the princess dancing with her lover?
Her eyes landed on a man. And as soon as their eyes met, the man had a smirk showing off how proud he was: this man knew the secret. This man knew everything. Chungha's heart broke a little more. She was trying her best to hold her tears back — which was a tough task.

     'I can't believe we're gonna have the eternity to dance this way together', was all Seonghwa could think about. Nothing was official, but he wasn't scared to call Chungha his: his girlfriend, his lover, his future wife. She was his. His only.
He was very protective over her. He was also very demonstrative; since he was too shy to tell her directly he loved her, he was demonstrating his feelings with gestures, and other words — they were the opposite of the other, but they say opposites attract.
     His hands on her waist, he was leading Chungha through this dance. He couldn't kiss her forehead, even though he would have loved this. His head was simply resting on the top of Chungha's. On his face, everybody would see he was feeling proud. He was proud to call Chungha his, and to show them all she was his.
     No doubts about this: they were each other's soulmate.

     Slowly, the music stops. The musicians followed the instructions given by the conductor, and they all placed their instruments on their lap or on the ground to take a break.
     But shortly after, a sweet melody was heard in the room: a delicate melody, the one created by a few slight tinklings on a crystal glass.
Everybody turned around to face the person who created this melody: a tall man, quite impressive because of his strong aura, well dressed. He was the one who did this.

     "Chungha. My daughter. Can you come please?"
The man extended his arm to ask Chungha to come — which she did. She softly grabbed her father's hand, and approached him to stand by his side.
"I've always said that i didn't want this country to see me die. What type of king would i be to let my beloved citizens witness my death? What type of king would i be to die, and leave you with a horrible scene of my body? I want my country to remember me as a king, not as a dead person."

     Chungha was lowering her head, looking at her hands before her lower stomach. She was nervous: she knew a few minutes were left. A few minutes were left before her life became a mess.
What would his reaction be? How would he react towards you? Will he let you explain yourself? And what happened? Will he be so mad he won't let you talk to him?

     "This is why finding a future husband for my daughter, your future queen, was something important to me. And today... i want to let you know that i've found the perfect person for Chungha. I believe he'll be helping her through her reign, and will be the best support for her."
The people in the room were all clapping and screaming, happy to know there is an heir. Seonghwa was clapping too, and had a big smile one — one of the prettiest Chungha have ever seen.
"Can we please greet him? Chungha's fiancé, Jongho!"