(🕊️: "the saviour" (cs))

choi san
최산

you were trapped. the man in front of you wasn't moving an inch even though you were hitting his chest. since this moment he grabbed you as you were passing by the alley, he never left you. and no matter how hard you screamed, no one came.

"yeah baby. you get it. i like it when you're screaming. i love to see you being desperate.~" it was getting on your nerves. but even though you were angry, you still didn't manage to do anything.
the man wasn't just blocking you at this point; his whole body came in touch with yours. he was almost waving his whole body, and especially his hips, against your own body. he grabbed your throat with a hand, and started pressing it.

"listen baby. you will be the nice little slut you are, and you're gonna listen to me carefully. you have to give me whatever i want. i won't try or think about disobeying me, if i were you.."

you started to cry. it was a mix up of different feelings. fear, stress, disgust, distress.
so, that's how you're going to lose your virginity ? in a alley ? with someone you didn't even know ? with someone that was disgusting you ? against your agreement ?

hopeless, you nodded. you were crying a lot and, since you tried a lot of time to scream but nobody came, why using your energy to be loud while crying ? it was better for you to manage your energy to escape as soon as possible.
so you let him do whatever he wanted on your body. you closed your eyes, as if it would help you going through this.

you felt his hand starting to push up your shirt, and his cold fingers running on your skin on your belly. you felt them slowly going up to you bra, and suddenly..

nothing.

you opened your eyes, and saw an arm around your kidnapper's neck. you eyes shone with hope. did someone finally hear you..? find you ?

"what are you doing ?" you couldn't see your saviour's face but you could say he was angry. his voice was low, yet very clear. to be honest, it got you having shivers down your spine.

your eyes were full of stars as you saw this tall and skin man dominating your kidnapper.

as you were told by your saviour, you escaped from this monster's hold and ran to the crowded street. you sat down on the floor, against a wall, trying to process what happened.

you were almost traumatized by what just happened. how far could it have gone ?
you looked up as you saw the skinny man in front of you. you smiled weakly while he was giving you back your stuffs you dropped when this man started to assault you.

"t-thank you.." you whispered, the head low. this man was so handsome, and you were so vulnerable. this man was so kind, and you were so weak. you felt so embarrassed in front of him. "i wish i met you in other conditions.."

as he crouched down in front of you, you saw some blood drops falling from his lips.

"hey, it's totally okay. you couldn't do anything against him. he was really strong and you were petrified." he smiled softly to you. it warmed up your whole body. you felt safe by his side even though you didn't know him.

"may i ask you your name?" the man asked. you smiled softly, and nodded.
"y/n. i'm y/n. and.. what's yours..?" as you asked him, you took a tissue from your handbag. you softly wiped away the blood drops with the tissue. he let you do so, and smiled gently to you after.
"i'm San. thank you.. for the blood.." he grabbed your hands and helped you getting on your feet.

you looked directly into his eyes while getting up. and this is why you ended up against him. your face inches apart of his.

"h-hum.. S-San..? would you.. would you mind letting clean your wound.. at my place..?" you were blushing while asking that. you couldn't just let him go anywhere with his bleeding lip whereas he just helped and saved you. you were thankful. but you were afraid he might take it in the wrong way. "i-i just want.. to help you in return.."

you felt calmer as you saw a little yet comforting smile coming across his lips.
"i wouldn't mind.. if anything happens again to you, i'll be there."

once you grabbed everything, you headed to your place with San right by your side.
the walk was quiet, yet it wasn't awkward. he sometimes smiled to you when your eyes met his. and you couldn't help but smile back to him.

once you reached your place, you unlocked the front door, and let him go inside before you.
"i'm sorry if it's a little bit messy.. i didn't expect something like that to happens and.." you were worried about the idea of showing a bad image of your apartment and your habits. it wasn't usual for you to be messy.
"y/n, relax. it's okay. we all have clothes lying around. it's okay sometimes to be less careful." San spoke softly. and it worked pretty well on you. you felt less stressed about that.

you mentioned San to follow you, what he did, and you made him sit on the edge of the bathtub.

"no one heard me screaming for help.. if you haven't been here.. i don't know what would have happened.." you said softly as you started cleaning his wound.

"don't think about it, y/n. i was here. it's all that matter. you're safe now"

you spent the next ten minutes cleaning his wound softly.
and there you were, sitting on your sofa with San by your side.

without knowing why, you could tell that San was trustworthy. he had this comforting aura that made you feel safe by his side.
you talked a lot together, you learnt more about each other. it was only hours side you first met each other. but it felt like you've known him for years. he gave him his phone number, and you gave him yours.
you eventually asked him to stay over for dinner. so you cooked together. you laughed together. it was a very good moment you shared together.

later, once you both ate, again you were on your sofa. during a silent, you shyly spoke. "San.. i know it might sounds weird to you but.. i don't want to face anybody now after what happened.. you're the only one i can ask this. i feel safe by your side, a-and.." you started shaking. you were stressed about what San would think about you after.
but his hand on yours calmed you down. "relax. you can ask me anything"
"i'd like.. you to stay here.. tonight.. please.." you avoided his gaze, looking down at your hands with his.
you heard San giggling. it was the softest melody you've ever heard. "it's okay. i'll stay here."

you smiled to him; a genuine smile.
it was an evening full of laughter. full of happiness. which ended your day better than it started.