(🕊️: "unexpected teasing" (cs))

choi san
최산

you were sitting on your sofa, a bright smile. your 3 years old baby was playing with some toys; she was sitting on the floor.
your husband, Choi San, a member of a famous boys group, told you about the stages they made. lately, you were too busy to watch them, but today was the D-day!

you told your husband you'll be watching the stages you missed when he comes back. and you weren't lying.
you took your lightiny to enjoy the moment to the fullest, and your phone. San asked you to send him some texts here and then to tell him what you think about the stage.

you played the first stage you saw, and turned on your lightiny. you sang along the members, enjoying the moment.
your baby got up to watch the screen. she seemed to enjoy the stage as much as you..

"appa ! appa !" she screamed when she saw him on the TV screen.
"it's appa, yes baby! isn't appa stunning?" you asked, looking at the screen with a bright smile.
she immediately bounced, repeating that he was beautiful.
you took out your phone and took a short video of her. you immediately sent it to your husband, a bright smile, meanwhile your girl was still cheering on her father.
you knew San wouldn't reply since he was busy, so you just locked your phone and let it fall next to you on the sofa.
you focused on the TV screen again, still shaking your lightiny according to the song's rythm.

suddenly, your daughter screamed louder as she saw Seonghwa.

"keunabeoji! keunabeoji!"

Seonghwa and her built a strong relationship together. Seonghwa was like a real uncle for her. he would often take her out to go to the park - that's why he slowly won her heart.
when Seonghwa lifted up his shirt, you let out a little scream, and looked at your baby. she was looking down at her chest.

"is there something wrong princess?" you asked.
you laughed as you saw her lifting up her shirt too, like Seonghwa did.

you waited a little for the next chorus to come, hoping Seonghwa would lift his shirt again.
this moment eventually came and you recorded this moment again: you filmed the screen showing Seonghwa revealing his abs, and then you baby copying him.

"is that what keunabeoji did baby?" you giggled when she nodded proudly.

you sent this video too. as you were about to lock your phone, an incoming facetime call stopped you. it was San. you pick it up, a bright smile.

"why is she imitating Seonghwa hyung instead of me?!" San whined.
your girl hurried to you as she heard her father's voice.

"appa!" she came and sat in your lap. you rested a hand on her back so she won't fall.
"appa, yes, but you're giving more attention to keunabeoji.." San pouted, like the real baby he was.

suddenly, Seonghwa appeared next to San. you focused the camera on your baby so she can say something to Seonghwa. but instead, she immediately lifted up her shirt, revealing her little tummy. you laughed again.
"you got it princess.~" said Seonghwa before looking at San. the latter tried to stay serious, as if he wanted to fake the anger.
"that's MY girl, why are you supporting this? i should be her role model, not you." San said with a pout.
"keunabeoji? i love you!" your little girl said. this got your husband and Seonghwa laughing.
"and you don't like me?" San said, looking at her daughter.
"it's not my fault if she loves me and doesn't like you. Seonghwa, one point. San, zero." Seonghwa proudly said.

you laughed at this little fight over your little girl's love.

"keunabeoji, are you coming home with appa?"
San hurriedly answered instead of Seonghwa: "no he is not. i won't let him coming over."

Seonghwa laughed and asked: "do you want me to come over princess?"
"yes please!"
"i said no." San said as he was pouting once again. "darling, say something!"

in a loud and long "hmm", you thought about this. should you tease your husband? should you not?

"mom! please!" your girl said with sparkling eyes.
"if baby wants to see her uncle, baby will see her uncle. anything baby wants, baby gets." you kissed her forehead as she was wrapping her little arms around your neck to hug you and thank you.
San, on an another hand, was shocked by your words, and then pouted. "even my wife isn't supporting my decisions.." he lowered his head.

you saw Seonghwa trying to pat San's head with his, trying to cheer him up. it was something cute, even though San was pouting because you teased him.

"we'll be home in ten minutes princess!" Seonghwa said to your girl as she was waving at him before you hung up.

as soon as San and Seonghwa weren't visible anymore, you saw your little girl getting up to clean the mess she did with her toys. it was quite unusual of her to do this. usually, you were the one asking for her to clean.

"why are you putting your toys away baby? you don't wanna play anymore?"
she proudly turned over to face you, a big plushie in her arms. "keunabeoji doesn't like it when i don't put my toys away when i'm done playing with them!"
you grabbed her little body by the waist to hug her softly.

"keunabeoji will be proud of you for sure.~"

you let go of your little girl, staring at her cleaning the living room from all her toys. and when she was done, while you were congratulating her, you heard San's laugh, meaning they were home. the baby ran to the front door, a little plushie, this time, in her arms.

"keunabeoji!!" she almost jumped in Seonghwa's arms when he bent over to lift her up.
"and appa!!" San said, trying to get a kiss from his daughter. but she was hiding herself in Seonghwa's neck, laughing since she knew she was teasing him.

you approached your husband, a bright smile, but finally went straight to Seonghwa. you and your daughter were pushing San over the edge - to your little pleasure.

"Seonghwa! it's been a while? how are you doing? you did really well for your last comeback!"

San, next to you, sighed and rolled his eyes. he suddenly picked you up bridal style, earning a gasp from you.

"i'm sorry, i think she forgot who she belongs to. i need to talk to mommy in private." San said, making your face go read.

with that, he left to your shared bedroom. Seonghwa and your baby looked at you two disappear, and then looked at each other.

".... ice cream, princess?" Seonghwa asked. your girl nodded, smiling brightly, and he left again with her and a spare key.

you, on an another hand, would get to have an another type of cream...