(🕊️: "Paris and museum" (psh & kys))

park seonghwa & kang yeosang
박성화 & 강여상

Seonghwa was a fashion student in Paris. he came there aged 21 to attend a prestigious fashion school. he knew some French words at this time, the basics, but learnt so much more since his arrival.

yet, he missed his native country; South Korea. all his friends stayed there, and were working hard into local companies. in the beauty industry, in the entertainment industry, with their parents,... Seonghwa was well connected.

but he was mostly looking after his dearest friend; Kang Yeosang. he had pretty good ambitions and attended an art school in Seoul.
he was supporting Yeosang no matter what, even thousands of miles away.
even though they were thousands of miles away, it felt like they were closer. distance was that powerful that it made them closer.
they were chatting together almost everyday, they were sometimes facetiming each others. there were no taboos between them; they knew they could talk about everything with each other.

in other words, Seonghwa and Yeosang were each other's safe place.

yet the distance wasn't bearable anymore for both of them. they wanted to see each other again, to share moments together, to buy ice creams and eat them while walking, talking about everything.

that's why, as soon as it was possible, Seonghwa asked Yeosang to come to visit him in Paris.

the day where Yeosang was supposed to arrive finally came. Seonghwa had prepared his apartment for him to stay here, and also the gifts he wanted to give to his friend; he designed, just for him, clothes. it was mostly tops, and a coat. he used his favourite color; purple.

he went to the airport, waiting for his friend to finish with the last steps after his landing. he felt adrenaline rushing through his veins, both happiness and impatience consuming his body.
he was about to see Yeosang.

when he saw him afar, he rushed to him and immediately wrapped his arms around him.
even though he was the oldest, he sometimes looked like a 5 years old kid trapped in a 23 years old body.

"Yeosang! how are you? it's been so long.. i missed you so much.."
he let go of his friend and took a piece of luggage Yeosang was carrying.

"i feel so good, and happy. it's been so long hyung. what about you ?" Yeosang asked Seonghwa, a beautiful smile painted on his face.
"i'm good too, of course i am mister!" he laughed playfully as he mentioned Yeosang to follow him. "did you have a safe journey? are you tired?" he finally asked as he put the piece of luggage in a taxi trunk. "get in, Yeo.~"
Yeosang got into the taxi, sitting at the back next to Seonghwa. "yes, i had a safe journey. it was really nice. and since i slept a lot during the flight, i'm not that tired."

Seonghwa nodded, happy to know Yeosang felt good and not really tired. he gave his address to the driver, and focused back on Yeosang.
the drive to his place wasn't quiet at all. they laughed a lot, but they also talked about themselves a lot, telling each other some news they wanted to say in person.

after three-quarters of an hour, they reached the oldest's place. Seonghwa payed for the fare, and helped Yeosang with his luggage.
when they entered Seonghwa's apartment, Yeosang immediately noticed the mannequins with the clothes.

"hyung, these clothes are beautiful.. you're so talented.." Yeosang said.
"You liked them?" Seonghwa chuckled as he saw his friend nodding. "good. because i created them for you. they belong to you, now."

Yeosang's eyes shone with stars, and Seonghwa felt happy his friend was touched.

"what are you waiting for, Yeosang ? i want to see this long coat on you !"

he helped Yeosang putting on the purple coat after dropping his luggage in his room. Yeosang was stunning in this coat; Seonghwa was proud to see his work embellishing a beautiful man like Yeosang.

"do you like this shade of purple..? if not, i can make an another coat, it's okay!" Seonghwa asked worriedly as Yeosang was looking at his reflection in a mirror.
"don't worry, it's perfect.. i love it already!" he turned over to face Seonghwa. "i have something for you too! you remember this frame you told me you never changed the picture since you bought it, meaning it's the colorful aesthetic thing you can see in shop? well.. i thought about make it more personal!"

Yeosang opened his biggest suitcase. between two layers of clothes, there were a large folder. he took it out, and gave it to the older.

"this is for you.~" Yeosang said proudly. he had a beautiful smile on his face, very excited.
"Yeosang.. it wasn't necessary.." with shining eyes, he opened the folder. he almost cried as he saw what was on the thin canvas.

"i thought about this dream you told be about, where we were visiting a museum and we were looking at the paintings together, pointing at elements we loved about the works. so, i painted your dream. and i used a painting you like; Liberty Leading the People." Yeosang explained softly and leaned his head against the other's shoulder to look at the painting.
"it's beautiful.. Yeo, thank you so much.."

Seonghwa briefly hugged Yeosang, and took the frame to put the painting in it. as he put it back on his wall, he smiled brightly.

"it looks so good.." Seonghwa said, and finally looked back at Yeosang. "now, why aren't we making this dream and painting true ?"

he took an envelop from his desk and gave it to Yeosang who curiously opened it. there were two tickets to visit the Louvre museum in Paris.

"and maybe.. we could picture this moment, too ? ~"

during the afternoon, they visited an aisle from the Louvre museum. with their phones, they took pictures of each other, and asked people to picture them.

it was like in Seonghwa's dream.~