🕊️: 1 baby, 2 weddings (kys & cs)

“What wouldn’t I do for Arang…”
Yeosang whispered as he was waiting for San, facing the sitting guests he was knowing so well.

— 6 months earlier —

    “Baby, what are you doing?”
San came to find Arang. She left him a few minutes ago in the middle of a little game they were playing, and he was quite worried she hadn't come back yet. When he finally found her, she was in the bedroom he was sharing with his husband, Yeosang.
He kneeled down to her height, and rested a hand on her tiny back.
“Aw.. Baby..”
He held onto her as she went and snuggled into his chest. She finally let him know she was crying.
“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?”

    Yeosang, who was in the kitchen to cook their meal for tonight, suddenly dropped all his utensils when he heard Arang crying. He ran to her, yet felt relieved when he saw that San was already there, by her sides. He stayed in the doorframe, looking at the two loves of his life. A little smile appeared on his lips at the sight of them hugging each other.
    As they were waiting for Arang’s answer, he noticed that on the bed she was facing before, there was their wedding photo album. The album was open on a picture of them both kissing in a spot they decorated in all white. When he felt San’s gaze on him, he looked back at his husband and pointed at the picture. As soon as San noticed it, he looked back at his little girl.

    “Are you crying because of that picture of daddy and appa?”
Snuggled up against his chest, Arang shook her head as a no.
“Is that because you can no longer marry appa?”
Yeosang sighed and rolled his eyes. It was a game they both settled up, and he never understood it. He eventually admitted that he couldn’t understand this little game because he wasn’t there when it all started, but still.
    “Ya! Who else would marry you? I told you that you had no choice but to marry me because no one else would.”
San only replied with his tongue sticking out of his lips, in a playful way, before he focused again on Arang.
    “Then why is my princess crying?”
San softly stroked the back of her head, arranging her hair at the same time.
    “Why… Why i’m not in the pictures..?”
She cried harder after she let her fathers know about the problem.

    Her question broke both Yeosang’s and San’s heart. The first one came closer to his husband and daughter, as the latter hugged her tiny body tightly. Yeosang sat down in front of San, quite close to them, and rested a hand on the top of his daughter’s head. He was softly massaging her scalp, as San was trying to get her face out of his chest to see her.

    “Baby.. Look at me..”
    “Arang.. Love. Don’t cry.. You know that we don’t like it when you cry…”
Yeosang bent down to try and get her out of San’s chest, which she eventually did when she calmed down. Even though she wasn’t crying anymore, her little yet wide brown eyes were still teary, her lashes were still wet, and she was rubbing one of her eyes.
San got her sitting on his lap, her back against his chest. Yeosang grabbed both of her tiny hands in his, and bent down again to kiss them.
    “Arang, baby, I promise that we would have loved it if you were here, with us..”
San started as he tightened his hold around the baby’s tiny waist. He even rested his head on hers, his cheek on the top of her head.
    “Of course, precious. But at this moment.. We weren't your parents yet. We started doing the papers almost a year later…”
    “We wanted first to be married and have a secure place to adopt a cute little baby like you. Both because we think that having a baby is the next step after getting married, and because to adopt a baby, we had to be married.”
    “But..”
Arang’s eyes became more and more teary again.
“But I wanted to live this day with youuuu..!”
She started to cry again, which was the last stroke for their hearts to break down.