Awakening

...

"Where am I?" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked around. It was completely dark. He could see nothing except for his own hands and body.

"What happened?" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked down at his body. He felt different, physically. his arms felt oddly stronger as did he legs, and he felt like he had enough energy to run around the world.

"No... I remember now..
I died... But if I'm dead where am I? This doesn't look like hell or heaven." Midoryia thought to himself as he looked around. He began to walk. He felt like his speed was increased by way more than it actually was when he was alive.

Midoryia kept walking until he ran into a wall. This wall suddenly opened up suddenly revealing a lighter area. It looked like a room. There were huge windows.

As Midoryia focused more he realized he could see. He was in his old room. "If I'm dead what is all of this? I remember dying... I remember what the class did, I remember how horrible life was... I remember the feeling of death.

But If I'm dead where am I?!" Midoryia thought to himself as he walked up to the big bay windows. Midoryia walked into the moonlight. It was a full moon tonight.

Midoryia suddenly started to feel really weird, his mouth began to hurt as did his eyes. He also started to build up a string blood lust as he fell to the ground in pain. His entire body began to pulse in pain as he drooled for blood.

But then it suddenly stopped. All of it did. Midoryia got up confused, he turned to his side and found a mirror. The moonlight oddly shifted into the mirror and himself revealing his new look...

Midoryia gasped at the sight.
His original green eyes were now a hyper blood red not to mention his pupils were cat like and instead of having normal round teeth he had 1 pair of 2 big fangs in-between his other normal teeth. He had vampire fangs...

Midoryia's completion also changed, instead of his usual tan he was paper pale. Not to mention his light green hair was now a bit dark, still green though.

"I'm a vampire? That doesn't make sense. I died. I was quirkless as well so that wouldn't explain as to how I'm...
Alive.." Midoryia thought to himself as he felt his pulse. His heart was pumping heartily, his lungs were functioning normally, and everything felt fine. He lifted up his shirt and noticed his bruised ribs were now normal again.

"Well.. I'm alive somehow... And it looks like I'm not human. It explains the intense blood lust... It looks like I'm home. So I just need to find everyone else!" Midoryia thought to himself as he searched his drawer for a flashlight. He found one and walked out if his room. The original darkness was now a much more visible hallway of a house. Midoryia didn't even require the flashlight to see it.

"It looks like my quirk gave me night vision" Midoryia thought to himself as he threw the flashlight. Midoryia walked into his parents room just to find that they weren't there. He checked every room of the house and couldn't find them.

Midoryia even checked the basement. There was no one there.

Midoryia grabbed the house phone and dialed the police. There was no signal. "What?? I'm home aren't I?! This doesn't make sense!?" Midoryia thought to himself in anger. He punched the wall, breaking it. Midoryia screamed in pain as he looked at his wrist. It went from bleeding and purple to back to normal, not to mention the pain suddenly stopped.

"It just healed on its own..." Midoryia thought to himself. "I need to get out of here... Where ever I am..." .Midoryia walked towards the front entrance and exit of his house and opened the door.

Once he did he regretted it...
The sun hit him. Time had went fast in  wherever Midoryia was.

Midoryia screamed in pain as he burned to ashes and 'died'.

Midoryia woke up in his hospital bed. The moonlight was hitting him directly as he squinted his eyes to refocus. He looked around and noticed he was in the hospital and was hooked up to some machine. He removed the needle that was in his skin, it would have been bleeding but...
It healed instead.

Midoryia removed the blanket they put on top of him and looked at his body. It wasn't crushed and he could MOVE. He remembers being crushed, he remembers literally dying, he remembers the feeling of the big boulder killing him...

But he was completely fine.

"Am I a ghost? Or am I a vampire... Maybe my quirk activated once I died? Are there quirks like that?" Midoryia thought to himself as he got off the hospital bed.

"Now is this real life?" Midoryia thought to himself. Midoryia heard muttering down the hall as people walked by. In confirmed his thoughts, he was alive And in real life.

"Well. This is real life I guess. So many gifts, why? None of them cared before I died. Why should I care about them...
Infact with this new power of mine...

I'll get revenge" Midoryia thought to himself as he liked over all the gifts he received. Most of them were flowers and teddy bears along with some notes that he couldn't care less to read.

Midoryia opened his hospital door once he heard no one in the halls. His room was in a blind spot away from any cameras.  Across from him was a bathroom, also in a blind spot. He ran in and turned on the light. He saw himself in the bug bathroom mirror.

He had fangs, pale skin, red cat like eyes... Just like in the dream.
"So I am a vampire. I thought they didn't exist.

I'll avenge myself. I'll get revenge...

Better watch out...

Kachaan."