Midoryia vs Class 1-A

..

"I'm gonna pummel you into the ground!!" Bakugo screamed.
Midoryia let out a sigh as he watched Bakugo walk right underneath him.

The rest of the class watched with great interest, 2 of the top students against each other. What was going to happen?

Only time could tell.

"COME ON DEKU. STOP BEING A COWARD AND REVEAL YOUR DANG SELF, THEN I'LL SHOW YOU IM STRONGER!!" Bakugo screamed sending out a random explosion.

Midoryia flapped his little bat wings and flew up into the air. He then transformed into his regular form and landed hard onto the ground, smashing the ground below him quite a bit.

"There you are!!" Bakugo screamed running up to Midoryia with one for all and his explosions active. Midoryia had his arms tucked behind his back as he watched Bakugo was rapidly speeding towards him.

Once Bakugo twisted his wrists in preparation to send an explosion directly at Midoryia, Midoryia teleported out of the way and behind Bakugo, kicking his back and sending him into his own explosion heat.

Bakugo caught himself from falling face first into the ground and jumped into the air, one for all active. Midoryia looked at him from above as he came down about to kick his head with an axe kick but Midoryia Pointed his head down directly dodging Bakugo's kick by less than 2 inches. Bakugo ended up hitting the ground which gave Midoryia time to jump Back into the air and zip around.

"What's wrong Kachaan? Can't get a hit on me?" Midoryia grinned as Bakugo got a crazed look in his eyes.

"I'm just getting started Deku, your gonna regret ever smack talking me" Bakugo growled. Bakugo jumped up at Midoryia and tried to punch him but Midoryia swooped down and kicked Bakugo's stomach, sending Bakugo even higher into the air than he intended to.

Midoryia then landed on a rooftop and watched as Bakugo used his explosions to direct his trajectory towards Midoryia. Once he reaches a certain range Midoryia teleported back into the air and behind him, giving Bakugo a nasty punch to the back sending Bakugo face first into the roof top.

The class gasped as they watched the entire thing go down.

Observe  now as the blond stick of dynamite is now in a raging fit as the cunning vampire continues to play his tricks.

Bakugo wiped his face off using a gauntlet as he stared Midoryia right in the eyes.

"What's wrong Kachaan? Did I bruise your delicate ego?" Midoryia said telepathically.

"What the heck Deku get out of my head!!" Bakugo screamed as he directed concentrated explosions at Midoryia.

Midoryia was dodging left and right but accidentally got distracted by one of Bakugo's other arms and got hit square in the chest.

Midoryia flew back a little due to the impact and within that drop of guard Bakugo went racing at Midoryia, pulling the trigger to one of his gauntlets and sending a big explosion at Midoryia mid air.

"Don't underestimate me Deku" Bakugo spat as his eyes twitched in anger.
Once the smoke cleared it revealed a quite healed Midoryia in a toasted outfit.

"Are you still so incompetent to realize your attacks won't work on me?"

"Everyone has a limit to their quirks Deku, eventually you won't be able to heal yourself. That's when I'll win!" Bakugo laughed as he went charging at Midoryia.

"How did he figure that out?!" Midoryia thought to himself as he transformed into a smoke and zoomed through the air. Bakugo went chasing after him.