Torture

...

As Midoryia prepared things to use for tomorrow his phone suddenly went off. He picked it up and read it, it was from Shigaraki.

"Where are you?? You aren't betraying the league are you?" He asked.
"Right, I didn't tell you. I have a secret base where I'm keeping everyone. No I'm not betraying the league, I was going to drop by tonight. Besides you wouldn't want the police to crash at your place again" Midoryia replied.

"Right then.
I'll see you later"

Midoryia then went back to preparing everything as he watched the news in the background.

"Izuku Midoryia, a former UA student leaves pro hero Hawks hospitalized in an incident earlier today. He is keeping class 1-A hostage and has killed almost everyone in UA alone. If you see this teen do not approach him. Call the police and run away. He is regarded as a high threat, his quirk allowing him to shapeshift into other people making it difficult to find him.

But he's distinguishable even while shapeshifted.
If you see anyone with cat like pupils, one red left eye, and claw like hands run away. Police have found out that everytime he shapeshifts those are the only things he can't change.

Hawks is expected to make a full recovery." A news reporter said.

"So they figured that much out about my shapeshifting" Midoryia sighed.

"Make it stop please!!" Kirishima cried.
"If the poison keeps hurting them, hurting them myself would be pointless and wouldn't add to the fun." Midoryia thought to himself as he walked over to the antidote cabinet.

He filled a syringe up with the antidote and Injected it into everyone.

"Get well rested, this was only the appetizer. We hardly even reached the fun!" Midoryia laughed through the speakers. A look a fear ran across all of their faces.

If that was only the beginning then what did he actually have in mind??

______________________________________

"That kid sure knows where to hit" Hawks forced out. His stomach was stitched up but it would leave a scar.
A giant slit mark running from his lower right rib to his lower left kidney.

"I didn't even know he could do that with his hands alone" Aizawa muttered.
"What are we going to do? If the kid was able to put Hawks in a state like this then how do we take him out?" Fatgum asked.

Aizawa sighed as he recalled upon information. "Midoryia's only weakness is sunlight but...

He has a bracelet that blocks it from hurting him.".

"Is there a way we can track this bracelet?" Ryukyu asked.
"Not that I know of. We could've asked Mei, the support course student, but she's dead too." Aizawa replied.

"We have to rescue the class...
From what Midoryia was describing earlier he doesn't plan to kill them...

He's going to torture them" Hawks said.

Aizawa and the other heros bit their lips in frustration. They had no leads on Midoryia not to mention now they
Had to hurry to save their students.

The next day.

All of class 1-A sat in horror. Not only were they starving but they didn't know what Midoryia had in-store for them...

For all they know they think Midoryia is trying to kill them. Though he has something worse than death prepared for them.

"Good morning my torture victims!
Today is a brand new day which means new pain for all of you.
I hope you're prepared for the assortments I have ready for you all.