The moment you've all been waiting for

...

After all of that everything returned to somewhat of a normal. Eri was trained how to use her quirk so she didn't have to wear the bracelet.

At the internships all the agencies were focused on 1 thing.

The missing cases.

"So far all we know is this Villain strikes at 12-3am and always disappears without a trace. It's starting to become an even bigger issue, why?

Cause recently the torso of all the victims have been found, in a river..

All limbless with the insides taken out. Police are suspecting the bodies are being sold on the market but they don't know where to find it.

Due to this fact I'm sorry but we're all going to work overtime and at night. It's the only time the villain strikes.
Midoryia and Mirio, your schedules are going to be drastically changed. I hope you 2 can keep up with it"

Sir nighteye was addressing the situation in a big meeting with a bunch of other hero agencies including hawks's agency.

"Sir, what do we do if we can't find this person?" Midoryia asked.
"We'll have no other choice but to launch a lockdown on Tokyo" sir nighteye replied.

Midoryia hummed in response as he looked down at the ground.

"No one's suspecting me so far. Let's keep it this way.

Though, I already reached my money goal. All I have to do now is buy and set everything up. Once that's done we can get this show on the road" Midoryia thought to himself.

Yesterday he had finally reached his goal with the total money needed.

"Why don't I play a little game? I'll get everything ready at first, then once I'm certain everything is done I'll start dropping hints.
Once they figure out it's me I'll start it." .

"Now, I want you all to go to your assigned locations and try to find anything" sir nighteye concluded. Midoryia had zoned out but he knew he was partnered with someone...

He was partnered with Kirishima...
He. Didn't. Like. It. At. All.

So there they were.
10:00am.
On the street.
Watching random cars go by.

"Look Deku. I don't want to work with you. So I'm splitting up I don't want to be around a nasty blood sucker." Kirishima hissed walking away.

"I really don't care" Midoryia replied walking the other direction.

"The kid wasn't kidding. His class hates him for no reason" hawks said.
He too, was assigned by sir nighteye to do ANOTHER examination on Midoryia.

He couldn't really argue with him because nighteye was firm on his decision.

"Hawks is here. He's a horrible hider" Midoryia thought to himself as he walked down the street.

Hawks flew above Midoryia in the clouds.
"Right, so I have to make it look like I'm searching right now. Until the coast is clear. Once the coast is clear I can take a short break. But for now. I have to play it causal" Midoryia thought to himself as he continued to walk.

"The kid won't do anything. I'm certain. I'll leave" Hawks thought to himself as he flew off.

Midoryia let out a sigh once he could no longer smell Hawks. He continued to walk and then teleported out.

He had an idea.

Midoryia reappeared in a different street far from where he originally was. He looked around for anyone that could seem suspicious and then teleported a strand of hair from their head into his hand. He also made sure the person had a speed quirk, how? He watched the person run off faster than a normal person could've.