Extra classes

..

"Meet me at ground beta, 10:30pm. Don't be late." Bakugo said, walking past Midoryia. Midoryia just nodded his head and teleported to his room.

"I wonder what he wants? It's unlike HIM to want to meet up. Especially somewhat late. What would he need?" Midoryia thought to himself as he used his phone. A slight, very slight, part of him was worried. He didn't know what to expect and it was annoying him.

It was only 7:30pm so he had quite a lot of time to mentally prepare for whatever could happen.

Midoryia snacked on a bunch of well deserved blood bags. He had worked hard during the exam, even though he failed.

Later-
Everyone's in their dorms as it's late, 10:28pm. Midoryia is getting ready to go to ground beta, he put on a light green T-shirt and some black pants. He then teleported to ground beta where he found Bakugo waiting.

Bakugo was counting down the time as well.
"What did you want?" Midoryia asked.

"Follow me" is all Bakugo replied with. Midoryia just nodded his head and followed Bakugo.

He took the both of them to where he had his first training session with all might.
"2 days after you died you appeared here for the first time. Ever since then you didn't stop bothering me. You're supposed to be dead...

You aren't supposed to be here. I killed you. You're not supposed to be here" Bakugo spat as he turned around to face Midoryia.

Midoryia was confused as to where this was supposed to be going.

".. it's because of me that you have that dang flashy new quirk. If I didn't kill you you'd still be that weak BUG the BUG I could crush whenever I WANTED to" Bakugo continued.

Midoryia tucked his hands into his pockets, leaned on the gate behind him, and just listened to whatever Bakugo was spewing.

"YOU DON'T BELONG IN UA!!". He screamed sending an explosion at Midoryia. Midoryia just stood there as he healed up, completely fine. "Kacchan. Your explosions, hits, and attack are all pointless, where are you getting at here?" Midoryia hissed.

"Fight me. If I win, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE UA FOREVER" Bakugo screeched.
"And if I win?" Midoryia asked.

Bakugo hesitated for a bit before replying. "Then I'll leave"

Midoryia raised his brow in confusion.
"I can't have either one of us leaving, I still need my revenge. If I'm gone I can't really do that. If you're gone then it's the same story" . Midoryia just started at Bakugo.

"DIEEEE". Bakugo screamed.
"Oh he's serious" Midoryia thought to himself as he teleported away. He teleported to Bakugo's side and tried to hit his neck to knock him out but Bakugo anticipated he'd be there and punched Midoryia in the face.

Midoryia was sent back as Bakugo exploded up to him, trying to get another hit in.

Midoryia teleported back into the air this time.
"FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT". Bakugo screamed, activating one for all to jump at Midoryia. Midoryia  swerved his head and dodged his punch entirely, then kicked Bakugo's stomach. Bakugo was sent flying even higher than he had jumped.

Midoryia flew back to get away from the original spot he was in.
"Kacchan, stop the non sense" Midoryia sighed as Bakugo came exploding down at him.

"NO!" he  screamed sending another massive explosion, sounding an alarm.

Aizawa was notified of what was going on and groaned. He got up and hurried to the situation.